Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Members’ Ballot for 2021/22 Season Tickets opens tomorrow! Thursday 24/06/21

9 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Possibly. But maybe not. I’m on 64 pts but I didn’t go much at all in the season and a half before lock down. Most of my points have come from renewing as a member each year since the scheme was launched in 2014-15. 

I’ve only attended 24 home matches in all that time. The other 40 pts of my grand total were from membership renewal points year on year. 

Anyway, fingers crossed for later today when we find out. Good luck to all here in the ballot 🤞🏼

Edited by SydenhamFox

On 26/06/2021 at 21:29, jammie82uk said:

If hovering don’t work then click on your name and you should then get the option to select personal details 

I get Personal Information but nothing on how many points I have.

Apart from my Address details there's a Drop down list that includes

My Details

Shopping

Tickets

Communications

Change your password

Linked Accounts

Registration Help

Sign Out

I can't see anything in any of them that mention points gained.

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

I get Personal Information but nothing on how many points I have.

Apart from my Address details there's a Drop down list that includes

My Details

Shopping

Tickets

Communications

Change your password

Linked Accounts

Registration Help

Sign Out

I can't see anything in any of them that mention points gained.

Is that even when you are on the tickets page of the website?

Just now, Joey2by4 said:

Is that even when you are on the tickets page of the website?

Hmm

It works there. :facepalm: Thanks.

Now I need to know what they mean as I have 

Home Priority Points 13.00

Away Priority Points 402.00

I'm a long standing ST holder and I haven't been to an away game since the end of 13/14 Season 

Puzzled?

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Hmm

I'm a long standing ST holder and I haven't been to an away game since the end of 13/14 Season 

Puzzled?

I think, but could be wrong, you get 50 away points every time you renew your season ticket. 

21 minutes ago, Joey2by4 said:

I think, but could be wrong, you get 50 away points every time you renew your season ticket. 

I just saw that seems like I've got all my Son's ST points as I usually buy both and he then pays me back. He's the only one that's likely to go to away matches now especially the Europa ones.

40 minutes ago, davieG said:

I just saw that seems like I've got all my Son's ST points as I usually buy both and he then pays me back. He's the only one that's likely to go to away matches now especially the Europa ones.

I’m sure he’ll be thrilled 😆 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, davieG said:

If you both go to the games then he will also get a point as each ticket must be assigned to a unique individual.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Hmm

Puzzled?

Home points will be tickets purchased for home games other then what the season ticket covers 

Away points are 50 points per season having a season ticket including the upcoming one, the extra two away points would be for away games attended, community shield and fa cup final would count towards this total 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

If your son has had his season ticket the same amount of time as you then you should have around the same points

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Home points will be tickets purchased for home games other then what the season ticket covers 

Away points are 50 points per season having a season ticket including the upcoming one, the extra two away points would be for away games attended, community shield and fa cup final would count towards this total 

So you earn away points on your Home ST?

What are they good for then?

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

So you earn away points on your Home ST?

What are they good for then?

Yes That’s how the Priority for Away games work, you get a basic 50 points per season you have a season ticket and any away game attended will get you an extra point 

so if you attend every home and away league game then you can amass 69 points a season

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Yes That’s how the Priority for Away games work, you get a basic 50 points per season you have a season ticket and any away game attended will get you an extra point 

so if you attend every home and away league game then you can amass 69 points a season

How far back do they go then EG Do I  have 402 points and where would that put me on the away ticket priority list?

1 minute ago, davieG said:

How far back do they go then EG Do I  have 402 points and where would that put me on the away ticket priority list?

It’s currently going back to the 14/15 season, you will be fairly low down on the priority list as your points suggest you have been to 2 away games 

i would imagine some people will be in the high 400’s now 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

It’s currently going back to the 14/15 season, you will be fairly low down on the priority list as your points suggest you have been to 2 away games 

i would imagine some people will be in the high 400’s now 

Thanks for all your replies. 

• Like 1