Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Members’ Ballot for 2021/22 Season Tickets opens tomorrow! Thursday 24/06/21

The anticipation builds. I rang the ticket office at 4pm to change one of my memberships to a new name and get access to a senior discount. They wouldn't let on if I was successful or not. Bloody better be after gifting a membership with 64 pts to my brother. He owes me a beer.

1 minute ago, snoopy87 said:

Could be more down to how many people didn't pay last year to retain their membership and the points that go with it

Quite possibly so. I don't think they let members apply for season tickets last season (unless I really missed something) so there's some people who have been hanging on with a large number of points for a while now. 

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

I bet the notifications arrive on 5pm, which is the minute the ticket office closes.

I bet so! I am pretty sure they said its best to be buy your seat online (which is the opposite of what they made everyone do for the reallocations, but hey!) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Quite possibly so. I don't think they let members apply for season tickets last season (unless I really missed something) so there's some people who have been hanging on with a large number of points for a while now. 

They didn’t let any members get STs last year you’re right, so potentially with people who didn’t renew last year (with the £70) and then people who haven’t renewed for next year, it could be a case of more being available this time round?

Edited by Fox96

Nothing so far..! I really thought it said when I initially applied that they would notify by 6pm though (I remember noting that notifications would come out at the same time as the tickets would go on sale), so I am a bit confused which time it will be! 

1 minute ago, FoxesFourLife said:

Yes mine got added after I was lucky in the spurs ballot.

The 10 points were added?  I’ve questioned it and been told that no one got any points added as they couldn’t guarantee all members having the same chance …..

2 minutes ago, J Coleman said:

Anyone else renew memberships at beginning of last season, not realising points weren’t been added for the season? 

Wasn't there a cut off point for renewals? I would have thought the club would have added a little bundle of points for renewing like that have for all other seasons.