Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Members’ Ballot for 2021/22 Season Tickets opens tomorrow! Thursday 24/06/21

Unsuccessful with the Season ticket Ballot (not surprised as i only got a fox membership at the start of the season) 

Was wondering how easy it is to purchase tickets match by match to get my points up? also i should get 10 points next season if i renew my membership for next season if i’m right? 

1 hour ago, SydenhamFox said:

The only bummer is that I wanted to pay by direct debit and spread the payments out but the payment failed/website crashed twice. Had to pay in full on card before I lost the seats in the cart. 

I had problems doing this as well. Succeeded third time lucky when I by chanced clicked ‘look up’ next to sort code and it brought up my bank branch. But there were no instructions to actually do that.

23 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Unsuccessful with the Season ticket Ballot (not surprised as i only got a fox membership at the start of the season) 

Was wondering how easy it is to purchase tickets match by match to get my points up? also i should get 10 points next season if i renew my membership for next season if i’m right? 

If you are looking to get single tickets you shouldn't have too much of a problem, it's when you start looking for seats together that it can get more tricky for the popular matches. If you were a member this year you should have had 10 points added as they are credit at the end of each season. FA cup/league matches are a great way of getting your points up - they are generally much cheaper (it can get really pricey buying tickets for individual league matches). 

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

If you are looking to get single tickets you shouldn't have too much of a problem, it's when you start looking for seats together that it can get more tricky for the popular matches. If you were a member this year you should have had 10 points added as they are credit at the end of each season. FA cup/league matches are a great way of getting your points up - they are generally much cheaper (it can get really pricey buying tickets for individual league matches). 

thank you- that’s really helpful!! i’d be looking for tickets for me & my dad, so 2 people. we literally don’t mind what matches we go to- i just know we need to get our points up if we want any chance of season tickets 

1 minute ago, Chloe_77 said:

thank you- that’s really helpful!! i’d be looking for tickets for me & my dad, so 2 people. we literally don’t mind what matches we go to- i just know we need to get our points up if we want any chance of season tickets 

In my experience you’ll have no issue getting two tickets to most of the  matches.

1 minute ago, Chloe_77 said:

I have never not managed to get tickets together for my husband and I, so I think you will fine. We have so many potential matches next season with being in the three cups, there's so much potential for getting your points up. 

• Thanks 1

**** me. Starting to regret buying it now - getting a right ear bashing from the wife involving numerous uses of the word “disappointing”.

Apparently she wasn’t aware of the ramifications of being successful in a season ticket ballot. To be honest I’m disappointed at her lack of common sense :appl:

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I had problems doing this as well. Succeeded third time lucky when I by chanced clicked ‘look up’ next to sort code and it brought up my bank branch. But there were no instructions to actually do that.

I did get to that stage then I had a swirling circle for about 6 minutes before I cancelled the transaction. Wasn’t going to lose the seats in my cart. 

Was successful too!! Got 3 tickets for me and my boys.:chant:Are there more tickets available through the ballot this season?

Bit worried now that there'll be loads of games on at 2pm on Sundays which will be tricky for us to get to, given that both boys play on Sunday mornings and we live in London. But so excited to finally get guaranteed seats!

19 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

**** me. Starting to regret buying it now - getting a right ear bashing from the wife involving numerous uses of the word “disappointing”.

Apparently she wasn’t aware of the ramifications of being successful in a season ticket ballot. To be honest I’m disappointed at her lack of common sense :appl:

I left my wife when she started that rubbish 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chloe_77 said:

My son is starting his 3rd season as a member,  he hasn’t gone to all home games in the two seasons he has had it, but most Weekend matches, he just missed out today as only had 34 points I’ve never had an issue getting him tickets as a member including the big games.

3 minutes ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

My son is starting his 3rd season as a member,  he hasn’t gone to all home games in the two seasons he has had it, but most Weekend matches, he just missed out today as only had 34 points I’ve never had an issue getting him tickets as a member including the big games.

Thank you! Me and my Dad are determined to go to as many games as possible if we can get tickets to matches. As we got fox membership last season & it was behind closed doors, this will be our first season buying tickets to matches so i was just wondering if buying tickets was easy- if it is how you guys say it is i’m sure we will be fine. Thank you for all the help

37 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Daughters successful on 47, son failed at 19, glad I put them in separate. Got the joys of the ticket office phone line this morning now to relocate mine and purchase the Childs. Wish me luck!

Imagine my shock when I rang at 9 and the phone lines are at max capacity. Premier League throughout the club, apart from the T/O, where its League 1 still!

13 hours ago, Chloe_77 said:

Thank you! One last question, is the process of buying tickets easy? 

Its very easy online in terms of the process (make sure your dad is a member and his account is linked to yours, though, so you can buy for him), but personally I think you need to be on the ball in terms of timing, especially at the start. 

I started as a member three years ago and have just qualified for a ST (thats with two years of very regular attendance and one year of covid). Basically the tickets for members are released in tiers (members with 50 points can purchase them on, say, a Monday, then members with 20 points get them on the Friday, etc, until finally members with no points get them on Sunday, with non members at the very rear of the queue). If you are serious about attending regularly then its really important to keep a close eye on when tickets are being released to your tier and buy as soon as the tier becomes available. It then gets easier once you have 10, 15 points etc. 

Frankly its also worth going to cup games, pre-season friendlies, etc, partly because its always worth going to see the mighty Leicester, but also because season tickets are suspended so its much easier to get tickets (and acquire points). 

Assuming we can attend as normal next year, by halfway through you will have acquired enough points to start moving up tiers and get tickets earlier - but to be honest, even when I had enough points to be all but guaranteed a ticket, I still tried to buy as soon as I could, more to guarantee a good seat than anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More often than not home games against mid-low PL teams go to General Sale, and pre-covid it was common for some away tickets to be returned so home fans could sit in M1/2 so getting tickets as a member is very easy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fox96 said:

More often than not home games against mid-low PL teams go to General Sale, and pre-covid it was common for some away tickets to be returned so home fans could sit in M1/2 so getting tickets as a member is very easy

This. Membership really comes into its own for the Category A fixtures against the 'big teams' and for European fixtures. Especially if you have a couple of memberships and want to ensure sitting next to each other. I got to see us lift the Premiership trophy against Everton and all the Champion's League home fixtures using my two. 

19 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

This. Membership really comes into its own for the Category A fixtures against the 'big teams' and for European fixtures. Especially if you have a couple of memberships and want to ensure sitting next to each other. I got to see us lift the Premiership trophy against Everton and all the Champion's League home fixtures using my two. 

So even big games (eg Chelsea), by having the membership, i’ll have the potential to get tickets if i’m quick when they come on sale? 

5 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

So even big games (eg Chelsea), by having the membership, i’ll have the potential to get tickets if i’m quick when they come on sale? 

Yeah, I would say so. If there is going to be any challenge it will be getting seats together, but its rare that it's an issue and it sounds like you are pretty relaxed and just want to go. As said earlier, make sure you get online as soon as you are able to buy tickets to give yourself maximum choice.

• Thanks 1