Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Members’ Ballot for 2021/22 Season Tickets opens tomorrow! Thursday 24/06/21

Unbelievably I've got 57 points as well.

However my son has 46 points so if I apply with him it goes off the member with the lowest points in the group so might have to bin him off and tell him there was only 1 left if I get lucky... 

• Like 1

I’m a season ticket holder and my 2 lads are members, they are on my account as close family when I purchase tickets on a game by game basis 

no idea how many points they have, but I reckon it’s into the 60s 

It says you have to log into your fox member account online. 
My 2 kids don’t have a log in or even a email address  🤣

How do I do that then ? 

I’ve just applied for two season tickets as I’ve had two memberships since the scheme was brought in (one for me and one I’ve always used as a ‘guest’ - it’s a nice way for me to meet old Leicester mates when I drive up). As I’m applying as ‘a group’ allocation is done on lowest point holder in the group. That’s 64 points for me. I thought that would be a really low score as I haven’t been up much in the last two and half seasons. I imagine some people must be on 90+). 
Might I need to change my ticket names? Currently I’m ‘My name 1’ and ‘My name 2’. Might get tricky with if club want evidence of vaccination of a guest with a ticket under my name. 

Edited by SydenhamFox

Fwiw, I just spoke someone in the ticket office and they told me I’d be in with a good chance with 64 pts. 
She also said the club are looking to move away from some people having multiple season tickets under one name so that if I do get two season tickets I’d have to transfer my extra ticket to someone else’s name (good news for my bro!). 

Edited by SydenhamFox
  • Like 1

I assume I should have a point for attending the spurs game at the end of last season?

I haven't had one added for some reason. 

My dad purchased my ticket (but obviously linked to my membership). Might email to make sure that is added before I apply. 

6 minutes ago, Foxy1984 said:

I assume I should have a point for attending the spurs game at the end of last season?

I haven't had one added for some reason. 

My dad purchased my ticket (but obviously linked to my membership). Might email to make sure that is added before I apply. 

They've already got back t me saying because it was a ballot no points for that one. 

13 hours ago, Blackboots only said:

I’m a season ticket holder and my 2 lads are members, they are on my account as close family when I purchase tickets on a game by game basis 

no idea how many points they have, but I reckon it’s into the 60s 

It says you have to log into your fox member account online. 
My 2 kids don’t have a log in or even a email address  🤣

How do I do that then ? 

Emailed the ticket office explaining my problem.

Emailed me back within the hour and they entered both my lads into the draw using my email and log in. 

The ticket office get a lot of stick on here, but credit where it’s due, they were very helpful and quick to respond 

Edited by Blackboots only

From the ticket office (was just trying to get some idea of whether my points total is any good:

"Hi Sarah

We do not yet know how many points will be needed to be successful for a season ticket.

This is due to the fact that not all members wish to become Season Ticket holders and therefore it is hard to predict how many members will actually register their interest to secure a season ticket.

56 is a really good amount of points to have and although I can’t confirm for certain, you should be in with a good chance.

Kind regards

Lucy

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Foxy1984 said:

From the ticket office (was just trying to get some idea of whether my points total is any good:

"Hi Sarah

We do not yet know how many points will be needed to be successful for a season ticket.

This is due to the fact that not all members wish to become Season Ticket holders and therefore it is hard to predict how many members will actually register their interest to secure a season ticket.

56 is a really good amount of points to have and although I can’t confirm for certain, you should be in with a good chance.

Kind regards

Lucy

Ohhhhh that's interesting!