Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Members’ Ballot for 2021/22 Season Tickets opens tomorrow! Thursday 24/06/21

I’ve been told again after questioning it, that no points have been added for last seasons renewal. I’ve checked and I’ve also had the 10 points added end of May, but still 10 points short of what my total should be (hence why I raised the issue with them). 
I’m now very confused ……

Edited by J Coleman

First Floor was my top choice but none were available. Second choice was B3 but only 23 singles available there. So got my third choice B1! Two together in (back) Row N, just below First Floor  Pleased with that. I’ve always gone J2 as a member so this will be new. Will be nice to see the players faces when they line up for once. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FoxesFourLife said:

Got a ticket in the KOP next to my mate how lucky was that the lady next to him has had to move, also they don't let you know that your paying more for your season ticket.

I’m assuming you mean because your a new applicant, if so then new applicants have always paid more for the first one, price will be lower next season if you renew unless the prices go up of course 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, josh_baskin said:

Anyone know how to purchase for other people online?

Based on my experience if the accounts are linked you select the tickets first and then you get told you can’t do that. Then look at the names assigned to each ticket. You should be able to click on them to change the names on each seat. 

1 minute ago, PaulinOx said:

Hopefully someone can answer this. If my kid can’t attend a match, can I still sit in the family stand without him, or will I need to contact the ticket office to see if I can sit somewhere else?

Rules say you have to relocate but in my experience of taking my lad to the family stand there were always plenty of adults without kids in there so not sure how strictly they enforce it 

• Like 1

On 23/06/2021 at 21:05, Foxy1984 said:

Anyone know how many points is actually any good?

I have 57 and no idea what that means in relation to others.

On 23/06/2021 at 21:40, rachhere said:

I just checked and it turns out I also have 57 points, so fingers crossed that is good! 

On 23/06/2021 at 21:50, Wakeyfox said:

Unbelievably I've got 57 points as well.

However my son has 46 points so if I apply with him it goes off the member with the lowest points in the group so might have to bin him off and tell him there was only 1 left if I get lucky... 

On 24/06/2021 at 06:12, Fox96 said:

Also on 57, weirdly

I’m told 58 points is the minimum required to be in with a shout