Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Millwall away (Carabao Cup 3rd Round) - Wednesday 22nd September 19:45 KO

4 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Every time I have been we have been held back for upto 45 mins  I think it will be close

I have only been once, New Year's Day 2014 in the Championship. No holding back then. I can imagine they did it for the FA Cup game in 2017 as it got a little bit vicious.

Don't think it is necessary for this match, not sold out and a midweek nothing cup game as such.

On 13/09/2021 at 13:40, KrefelderFox666 said:

I have only been once, New Year's Day 2014 in the Championship. No holding back then. I can imagine they did it for the FA Cup game in 2017 as it got a little bit vicious.

Don't think it is necessary for this match, not sold out and a midweek nothing cup game as such.

I've been the New Den a few times, and never been kept back too long.   One year I think it might've been 10-15 minutes, but I don't remember being kept back long the other times

The police actually seem to apply a bit of common sense, and handle it according to what's going on.

Often they didn't even bother segregating you as you merged back in at South Bermondsey station.   Nothing was happening, so it was pretty relaxed.

Edited by worth_the_wait

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I checked earlier and there was a good 500 or so but that won't include the two blocks that didn't get released at the start.

**unless they were released but sold very quickly..

I'm fairly sure the 2 outer blocks haven't been sold (yet) - so there are another 370 or so tickets available in these 2 blocks if needed. 

(in addition to the 500 or so currently available in the middle 4 blocks)

13 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

I'm fairly sure the 2 outer blocks haven't been sold (yet) - so there are another 370 or so tickets available in these 2 blocks if needed. 

(in addition to the 500 or so currently available in the middle 4 blocks)

Had a quick seat count...

Just over 1,000 sold so far. So around 900 tickets left with it being on sale to members. If this goes to general sale soon, we might get about 1,500 in total on the night. Hopefully quality rather than quantity.

x2 adult tickets for millwall game - FREE to a good home- brought them for me and my cousin and neither of us can go now

message me if anyone wants them

collection or can post

Gutted as will be first game i have missed this season

Edited by Parko66
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GS1989 said:

Anyone driving down for this and know of somewhere to park? 

I'll be parking at Stanmore Station, then down to London Bridge on the Jubilee Line. Think the car park is £6. Only problem is if its full when you get there. You may be able to park in the street on Jesmond Way (general area) However, its probably a 10 min walk to the station from there and you may come back to a car with a missing door mirror. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ianormondroyd said:

I'll be parking at Stanmore Station, then down to London Bridge on the Jubilee Line. Think the car park is £6. Only problem is if its full when you get there. You may be able to park in the street on Jesmond Way (general area) However, its probably a 10 min walk to the station from there and you may come back to a car with a missing door mirror. 

Loads of free parking in new cross about 5-10 min walk from the ground. Try SE145QN 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, fraddonfox said:

I've still not received my ticket, anybody else still waiting?

Yeah still haven't got mine, and bought them last week Thursday! Only realised today that I still don't have them, so emailed Jim/Donna, but they'll only see it Monday, so god knows if I'll get them.

11 hours ago, Gazross said:

Yeah I always try to park at Stanmore then to London Bridge. Will be on my own but not sure which pub to go to other than the barrowboy 

Parked at Canons Park for Wembley to avoid the traffic coming back but imagine the traffic won’t be an issue on a Wednesday. Barrowboy the only pub I’ve heard people are heading to

• Like 1