Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Millwall away (Carabao Cup 3rd Round) - Wednesday 22nd September 19:45 KO

40 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty sure this game will sell out with that small (ish) allocation. I guess they still don't open the bottom tier (I think our FA Cup game was the exception in the past decade or so).

Yep, us and Fulham I believe. 

7 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Isn't Millwall still a dodgy ground to visit. Their fans are the worst! Still remember their pitch invasion and laying siege to our away fans section taunting. They never change. Saying that hope we smash them 5-0

If you go looking for it, you'll get it, especially in the council estates near their ground. Nowadays they come out once or twice a season for big games, like the Everton FA Cup game a couple of seasons ago. If you keep your head down and just walk to and from the ground saying nothing, you'll be fine.

10 minutes ago, bovril said:

Very easy to get tickets in the Millwall ends, and I've got the right accent for it. Anybody know if there is a 'nice' bit of the Den? I imagine the family stand full of skinhead 7 year olds throwing coins and shouting racist abuse. 

You will get a Leicester ticket if you ask for one on here. There are a few home ends in this country I really wouldn’t bother with and they are 100% one of them.

Just now, SemperEadem said:

You will get a Leicester ticket if you ask for one on here. There are a few home ends in this country I really wouldn’t bother with and they are 100% one of them.

Can't be that bad surely? It'll be half empty I imagine, I can socially distance.

Anyway.... anybody got a ticket? :whistle:

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

According to the official website fox travel departs the KP stadium at 8am must be a long journey probably stopping at services for 7 hours. 

Millwall v Leicester City Fox Travel
Carabao Cup Third Round
Fox Travel Coaches

22 Sep 2021

Wed 14:00
BUY
Price: £18
Fox Travel will depart at 8am from King Power Stadium
Coach 3 is an accessible coach
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an over 18
Important Information
We recommend that supporters arrive for the coach no later than 30 minutes prior ti the depature time. Failure to do so will result in the Coach leaving at the specified time. Please also note that alcohol is NOT permitted on Fox Travel

If the journey is anything like West Ham, it may not be a bad idea! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Do we reckon it's unlikely that you'd make the 22:35 train from St Pancras?

I should think so unless you leave early/on time (and there are no penalties). Game should finish about 21:40ish. Walk to station, 15 mins allowing for getting out the ground. Then you would have to catch the first train leaving. So maybe if you left before everyone else, it is possible.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I should think so unless you leave early/on time (and there are no penalties). Game should finish about 21:40ish. Walk to station, 15 mins allowing for getting out the ground. Then you would have to catch the first train leaving. So maybe if you left before everyone else, it is possible.

Yeah I think it's the one time I'd be tempted to leave early! Those late trains from St.Pancras to Leicester are a bastard.