Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fair and valid point. 
 

 

im pretty sure we could merge a couple of our current sections together if that was what was  stopping things from happening?

Posted

Personally I think it would be a welcome addition-  They are now officially fully incorporated as ‘Leicester City’ they are a professional team and this is a Leicester City forum.  If you need someone to moderate the pages I’ll volunteer and I’ll kick out Pervy old men like @Countryfox :D

  • Haha 1
Posted

It's not a problem to create a subforum I wouldn't have thought... click, click, next... no?  Unless there's some kind of cost issue.

 

Personally I think it's a good idea. Not just for filing/organisation but also that it recognises the women's team as a distinct unit. Whether it gets much traffic or not is kinda moot really (IMHO) but I'm sure it being there will increase interest.

 

:)

Posted
9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Thanks @Walkers. I'm hoping to get a response from @Mark to see what he says before I take people's money. 

My opinion is one general topic and then have match threads for the games would be fine for now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...