Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

8 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I just got a text from NHS test and trace, thanks to your mate! Luckily I’m vaccinated so don’t have to isolate

Ditto. I don’t think this is from my mate, he was sat next to a guy coughing and sneezing so suspect it’s him.

41 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve had a rough night but testing negative. Just had my booster so if you don’t ever hear from me again folks enjoy Randers lol 

I will be after a spare ticket for Randers away so I will take yours the person is willing to change name by deed poll if necessary. 

• Haha 1

On 13/12/2021 at 16:28, The Year Of The Fox said:

Received a text about 20 mins ago

Stansted-Naples Thursday morning by any chance? 

I was pinged and was on the Stansted Wed morning, back friday morning.  Was told to isolate for 10 days, but then when I went on line with my details it said I didnt.  Phew 

3 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

I was pinged and was on the Stansted Wed morning, back friday morning.  Was told to isolate for 10 days, but then when I went on line with my details it said I didnt.  Phew 

We flew back on the Friday morning too- the one that took bloody ages to board.

Mustve been that flight then, rather than the outbound 

4 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

We flew back on the Friday morning too- the one that took bloody ages to board.

Mustve been that flight then, rather than the outbound 

Yes due to checks being sooooo slow. Either that flight or a cabin crew that did a few of the flights 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, acb said:

has anyone else not had their priority point added for the Naples trip. perhaps as we were late it was voided:jawdrop:

No not had my point added. For Warsaw the point was added manually on 5th October which was a few days after the match, so hopefully it will be added soon.

7 minutes ago, body102 said:

we were on that flight and got email today , as double jabbed , no need to isolate . Can't have been Omicron then

I think even with Omicron you don’t have to isolate now if double jabbed. Just have to take lateral flow tests for the next 7 days 

• Like 1