Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Are you looking forward to any of Leicester's games?

look forward to them all really, whether its a disapointing game/ result i just enjoy it!

never been reebok though so am looking forward to that a lil more!

never look forward to going to turf moor again though, blummin wooden seats were auwful!! lol

Despite knowing what to expect at games, I still look forward to them, and then soon realise why I bothered. I was 50/50 whether to go to Burnley or not yesterday as I'm ill at the moment, but I dragged myself out of bed to make the 5 hour round trip and to endure the freezing cold. When you travel at that way and then see a midfield of Kisnorbo and Gudjonsson and a front duo of de Vries and Dublin, then you know you've made a mistake.

Going to the Walkers for me is becoming more of a chore nowerdays, almost like I know I love my football and don't want to give it up completely but another part of me is saying it's time to stop attending and concentrate more on playing as it gives me more enjoyment.

I'm not looking forward to any of the home games, just Bolton at the moment is half on my mind.

Well I certainly would'nt enjoy being a Leicester fan right,and that's saying something coming from a Forest fan!You must be the most boring team in the country to watch right now!

well atleast we are in a better division, and are games are enjoyable you never no what to expect!

well atleast we are in a better division, and are games are enjoyable you never no what to expect!

You may never know what to expect, but 0-0s or 0-1s aren't enjoyable to me.

Archived