Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

Leeds away?

im going with a few of my mates in the car but there staying over the night while i need to get back for a county cup match on the sunday so ill have to get the train home on my own :(

ill start practising the accent , eeeeeeeeyyyyeeeee anyone knor way t"trainstation !

Unfortunately for FNQ the LCFC website does not define 'concessions' so it's not clear whether students fall within that category or not. It's not worth emailing them either - I emailed the club about Bolton tickets asking if it was £5 for students, to which they replied 'No'. Yet people on here still confirmed that it was £5 for students.

they dont have enough fans to cause any trouble :P

i hope they dont anyway, its just stupid, i am still wearing my shirt and scarf, they are just losers if they start!!!

they'd have to be pretty sick to start on a women. unless of course it's the hard core leeds united women.

they'd have to be pretty sick to start on a women. unless of course it's the hard core leeds united women.

Its been proven that they are pretty sick though hasnt it. Be careful Holly, Im going but dressing very neutrally and going on Fox Travel - I want to get home in one piece! I remember getting coins thrown at me at Millwall a few years back so forgive me if im a bit para when going to dodgy oppo grounds.

We went to one pubnear to Elland Road, about 4 years back, and they refused to serve me not because they thought I was underage (usually the case) but because I'm female.

with 200 Arrests last year Elland Road is the most unsafe ground in England. Add to the fact that their gunning for us after last years little episode and it makes for a comfortable afternoon in by the fire with a nice up of tea and the radio for Mannwell. Knowing me i'd end up in Leeds General or the cells if I went.

oh they cant be that bad can they???

bunch of pussy cats i am sure lol!!!!!

of it all kicks off i will jump into the arms of the nearest copper hehehe!!!

Yes but the copper will probabley beat you to death with his trunction while screaming "LEICESTER SCUM, LEICESTER SCUM!!"

What they lack in brain cells they make up for in Pyschatric disorders up there.

Really unbothered by elland road and stupid threats. If you go to any football ground in the country looking for trouble, you will find it. Thankfully, few Leicester fans go looking.

Unfortunately, I can't get to Elland Road this time, but have been many times before, even sitting in the leeds end on one occasion (2001). Never looked for any trouble, never had any problems at all.

When I was sitting in the Leeds end though, a steward did tell me that should Leicester score, I would have to sit on my hands or be ejected. This was because they could not guarantee my safety, however the fans around me all seemed pretty decent. We drew 2-2 so I celebrated twice.

Really unbothered by elland road and stupid threats. If you go to any football ground in the country looking for trouble, you will find it. Thankfully, few Leicester fans go looking.

Unfortunately, I can't get to Elland Road this time, but have been many times before, even sitting in the leeds end on one occasion (2001). Never looked for any trouble, never had any problems at all.

When I was sitting in the Leeds end though, a steward did tell me that should Leicester score, I would have to sit on my hands or be ejected. This was because they could not guarantee my safety, however the fans around me all seemed pretty decent. We drew 2-2 so I celebrated twice.

I would say the same usually, but if our fans start singing stupid songs again there then I predict a riot :ermm:

Archived