Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Watford (A) 15 May 14:00

Allocation: 2,316 (includes 28 wheelchair spaces)
Pricing
Adult: £30, Senior 65+: £22, Student*: £18, Under 19: £10
*Not available online
Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant age band and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 24 April ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Monday 25 April
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 26 April
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 26 April
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 27 April
All Season Ticket Holders | Friday 28 April
All Fox Members | Monday 2 May
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Swear most of them dates are wrong lol 

17 hours ago, blurryface said:
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 26 April
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 26 April

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Sutton Fox said:

Hi, can someone please post the link (similar to this one for Roma) so I can see how many tickets are remaining for this game. Cheers

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/roma v leicester city/2022-5-5_20.00/stadio Olimpico?hallmap

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/watford v leicester city/2022-5-15_14.00/vicarage road?sb2m=1&hallmap

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Have loads of these been held back or something? Surely we didn't sell over 1k in the first 24 hours.

Seems either loads of the away scheme purchased or the club held a lot back for whatever reason as this is Monday morning. Loads of greyed out already.

Screenshot_20220426-124757_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by Bayfox
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

How do you qualify for away priority scheme 

They invited all p1 members about 6 years ago. I was on it the year we won the league but you have to buy all but 4 aways a season so it became a bind and at the time ticket prices weren't capped so cost a fortune and you could only pick. Back, middle front and they allocated your tickets. Often giving you shit ones. There was about 800 on it then. I dropped off for the CL season as I wanted to do those and couldn't afford league games on top.

Think there's now about 500 on it and it's better now you can log in and select your own seats. But still the bind of commitment to so many games doesn't make it worthwhile unless you are a coach 1 ultra or 80 year old super fan. 

Not sure they have issued any invites since as I've never been asked again and don't know anyone who has.

10 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Daft question probably but when you look at the seating plan to see what seats are available. Why are there some seats showing in dark blue rather then the normal lighter blue? I’ve seen it before but have no idea why

Aren’t there some restricted view ones in there? could be why

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Daft question probably but when you look at the seating plan to see what seats are available. Why are there some seats showing in dark blue rather then the normal lighter blue? I’ve seen it before but have no idea why

I think those are the seats where standing is prohibited (and enforced seating).

image.thumb.png.6fbe20f3bb6af2dbb2eebc991da0194b.png

• Like 1

How’s this selling? Would like to make the trip but just a fox member. Ideally looking for seats at the front or in the area where standing isn’t allowed so I can take my lad (he can never see a thing when standing).

edit: just found the link above 😂

Edited by phoneticerror