Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Watford (A) 15 May 14:00

Would still like to go if anybody can’t go and has already booked Foxes Travel or Ausden Clark, I could potentially take the travel off your hands too as that being sold out has made it hard for me to take up some offers I’ve had.

Edited by phoneticerror

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Would still like to go if anybody can’t go and has already booked Foxes Travel or Ausden Clark, I could potentially take the travel off your hands too as that being sold out has made it hard for me to take up some offers I’ve had.

Email the ticket office, they sometimes have the odd spare on the official travel 

On 08/05/2022 at 06:23, 09bballer said:

Free parking on Park avenue is good for get away after. Walk back, chip shop on bushey hall road, car and out to motorway, done this twice

Thanks for this but slightly confused as Park Avenue is really close to the ground and looks to be permit only?

Just realised my Watford Tickets haven’t been delivered by the Club and I am away at my Son’s open uni day tomorrow so can’t get down to the ticket office to sort. Anyone been in this or similar position before and what did you do?  Guessing I’m going to have to go to the Watford ticket office on Sunday?