Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manc Fox J

Everton (H) 08.05.22

• 2 weeks later...

I’m now sorted , so a big thanks  to everyone who kindly contacted me, much appreciated and for me it’s a timely reminder to know that there are lots of decent people out there especially amongst football supporters 💙

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I am in Leicester for the weekend and would love to go to the game tomorrow. If  anyone has a ticket I could buy, I can meet at the ground at any given time before the game. I will try the box office tomorrow too - if there are unsold tickets will the box office sell them tomorrow to non members/non season ticket holders?

Thanks, Rachel

1 hour ago, CR2footiefan said:

Hi everyone, I am in Leicester for the weekend and would love to go to the game tomorrow. If  anyone has a ticket I could buy, I can meet at the ground at any given time before the game. I will try the box office tomorrow too - if there are unsold tickets will the box office sell them tomorrow to non members/non season ticket holders?

Thanks, Rachel

You might get lucky on the day of the match.

• Like 1

Morning all,

1st time poster.

I'm down from Scotland and looking for 1 ticket for today, I've never been to the new stadium so keen to cross 8tvoff my 92 club list.

Can you recommend any way I can purchase a ticket on the day of the match or do any of you know of any spares going available?

Cheers

Woody

Thanks for your responses. I am a bit of a sceptic and would only want to meet face to face to buy a ticket (I hope no offence is taken Collymore.

Plus note I phoned the box office and there are tickets available but negative note is they wont sell me one without booking history.

Will try actually at the ground.

Thanks again for your replies.

49 minutes ago, CR2footiefan said:

Thanks for your responses. I am a bit of a sceptic and would only want to meet face to face to buy a ticket (I hope no offence is taken Collymore.

Plus note I phoned the box office and there are tickets available but negative note is they wont sell me one without booking history.

I get this rule for big games, but for a fixture like this it seems ridiculous. How will we ever attract new fans if we won't sell them tickets? Madness.

Hope you get more luck at the ground. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Osavo said:

I get this rule for big games, but for a fixture like this it seems ridiculous. How will we ever attract new fans if we won't sell them tickets? Madness.

Hope you get more luck at the ground. 

I totally agree. I even have my driving licence for ID if that is the worry.

Empty seats and football fans sat outside with money in their pockets.  I am really hoping for luck outside the ground but I will be outside my comfort zone calling out for a ticket as I walk around🤣

5 minutes ago, CR2footiefan said:

I totally agree. I even have my driving licence for ID if that is the worry.

Empty seats and football fans sat outside with money in their pockets.  I am really hoping for luck outside the ground but I will be outside my comfort zone calling out for a ticket as I walk around🤣

Personally I think you’d be better off just taking up one of the offers of the members on here to send you an e-ticket in advance. I’ve bought and sold on here and never had any issues. I think typically if the poster isn’t new, you’re safe. It’s not like you’re risking £100+ here.

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, CR2footiefan said:

I think you're safer buying an e ticket from a long term member on here personally, and I'm happy to vouch for Collymore. I bought a shirt from him on here a couple of years ago, paid for up front, and he posted it as promised 👍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

I think you're safer buying an e ticket from a long term member on here personally, and I'm happy to vouch for Collymore. I bought a shirt from him on here a couple of years ago, paid for up front, and he posted it as promised 👍

Thank you....I am reaching out now.

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Especially if you get through to Kian. Man is a liability.

Wouldn't be suprised if they all rotate name badges.

I'd feel more at ease buying tickets from the local travellers site than those bunch on con artists sat at the KP

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Wouldn't be suprised if they all rotate name badges.

I'd feel more at ease buying tickets from the local travellers site than those bunch on con artists sat at the KP

Usually they’ve been good to me on email, but he’s the only one that has consistently caused more problems than resolved