Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

I don't believe we have a single player we all believe

some people don't want him in the side because he isn't one for the future of leicester as we have no chance of signing him. they think he is restricting the sides development.

i think he should be in the side though.

we have the option to buy bealive it or not. He just wont come cheap.

Sorry, please point me in the direction of anyone who doesn't want to see Smith in our side :blink: cos I wanna slap them.

I was thinking the same thing Cobbo. I've not read a single bad word about Smith and anybody who does will get a knock at their door. :D

Sorry, please point me in the direction of anyone who doesn't want to see Smith in our side :blink: cos I wanna slap them.

i can't point the messages out, but a couple of days ago i did read a few posts on this forum saying that smith is holding back the development of the side and that hamill should be in the team.

i'm with you though on this, smith should be one of the first names on the team sheet.

i can't point the messages out, but a couple of days ago i did read a few posts on this forum saying that smith is holding back the development of the side and that hamill should be in the team.

i'm with you though on this, smith should be one of the first names on the team sheet.

I read almost every post on here being a mod and I haven't seen those matey.

I read almost every post on here being a mod and I haven't seen those matey.

I have, although can't remember where.

The only player so far is still Gerrbrand.

I was thinking the same thing Cobbo. I've not read a single bad word about Smith and anybody who does will get a knock at their door. :D

Ryan Smith is rubbish, and smells of poo. :P

I think Lush made a comment along those lines, somthing like the only problem with Smith is he holds back Hammil.

I never said smith was holding hamill back, but hamill wont play whilst smithy is fit, for obvious reasons, although swisspiss thinks hamill is a better choice :rolleyes:

Archived