Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Brighton Away 4th September

16 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Did this sell out in the end? 

I don't think we quite sold out in the end.

As the clubs don't sell tickets in the club shop any more ... why on earth would you do a silly thing like that? .... they presumeably have to stop selling tickets early.

When I looked last thing last night, there were 81 tickets left  (20 in S1C, 6 in S1E, and 55 in S1F).

(bear in mind, that approx 60 reserved tickets had gone back on sale on Tuesday.  Just shows you how demand for within the club is less, when we're bottom of the league away to Brighton!)

Also note that the far corner half of the last block S1F still had another 220 unsold seats.

So of the initial max 3126 allocation, I reckon we sold about 2830 in the end.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

Tickets haven't arrived... any help as to what to do? Ticket office is shut.

I would print of the confirmation email you should have received and go to the Brighton  ticket office before the game and take the email as proof. 

May take the least 2 posters 

52 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

One of my mates hasn’t been able to make it today so have 1 spare. Can meet at the ground will take best offer for it. 

48 minutes ago, Cheltenhamfoxes said:

A mate has dropped out last minute so will have 1 spare adult ticket. Can meet near Brighton station or at ground if anyone needs one. 

Think I could be after these. My tickets haven't arrived. Ticket office closed all weekend and Brighton say they can't help me. Trying to tweet the club as a last resort, but if that doesn't work I'll let you both know 

Yeah could I take these pls guys? 

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

One of my mates hasn’t been able to make it today so have 1 spare. Can meet at the ground will take best offer for it. 

1 hour ago, Cheltenhamfoxes said:

A mate has dropped out last minute so will have 1 spare adult ticket. Can meet near Brighton station or at ground if anyone needs one.