Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Brighton Away 4th September

If you wasted a bit of time for a post-match drink, I've found the trains after the match not too bad on a Saturday ... especially if going back via Lewes, rather than Brighton.

But last season it was on a Sunday, and was right pain.    Even after having a post match beer, we had to queue for ages.  It looked like they hadn't added on any extra trains ... and it was just a normal Sunday service.

It's still one of my favourite away trips, but I'll be preparing for a longer wait after the match this time.

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

If you wasted a bit of time for a post-match drink, I've found the trains after the match not too bad on a Saturday ... especially if going back via Lewes, rather than Brighton.

But last season it was on a Sunday, and was right pain.    Even after having a post match beer, we had to queue for ages.  It looked like they hadn't added on any extra trains ... and it was just a normal Sunday service.

It's still one of my favourite away trips, but I'll be preparing for a longer wait after the match this time.

I hope it will be worth_the_wait!!!

On 05/08/2022 at 15:35, Cheltenhamfoxes said:

I’m looking to get 2 tickets for this as meeting up with a friend who’s moved to Brighton. I’m a member but he isn’t. Would there be any way I can purchase 2 tickets through the club when they sell to members on Monday? Or will I just have to hope to get 2 off here?

I’m sure someone on here will let you use their reference so you can buy 2 together👌🏻

• Like 1

On 06/08/2022 at 19:41, lcfclcfc1 said:

Where do people park for this? 

Anywhere, but near the ground.

There's free rail travel to Falmer station included in your match ticket.  It covers quite a wide area.  Just check it out, and park near any of those stations.

Edited to say:

Full details can be found on the BHAFC web site eg:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/stadiums/the-amex-stadium/fans-guide

The free travel are includes Worthing (West), Haywards Heath (North), Lewis/Seaford/Eastbourne (East), and obviously the Brighton area.

Edited by worth_the_wait

On 31/07/2022 at 17:17, tom27111 said:

I missed out on the members ballot, really want to do this one as its 1 of 4 grounds I've not been to in the league. 

If anyone has 3 tickets going, please let me know. 1 adult and 2 kids ideally, but if it has to be all adults, that'll do.

2 hours ago, Kegworthfox said:

Driving to Luton train to Haywards heath then free to falmer easiest way 

Good call.   Direct to Brighton, day return to HH £22 and car park only £2.90.

Both Luton and Luton Airport Parkway have big car parks - website claims the Parkway is a whopping 10p cheaper at £2.80. 

Presumably just go to the station that's easier to get to ... not driven to either, but I suspect the Airport Parkway station might be easier.

Over 300 tickets available plus one whole block still to open, after 2.5 days of sales to members. A few reasons for this and a sign of the times I guess, but it’s the slowest selling league game this early in the season for a good while isn’t it?

Don't think they go to general sale anymore either do they? 

• Sad 1

On 10/08/2022 at 11:55, Drew Peacock said:

Over 300 tickets available plus one whole block still to open, after 2.5 days of sales to members. A few reasons for this and a sign of the times I guess, but it’s the slowest selling league game this early in the season for a good while isn’t it?

Don't think they go to general sale anymore either do they? 

At least it gives some of those on low priority a chance to get some priority points.

Edited by Foxes1
  • Like 2