Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Brighton Away 4th September

First ticket office moan from me. Called up to buy tickets for this and asked for them to be left at the Amex as I won't be at my parents house (registered LCFC address) until matchday. Never been a problem doing this before, but this time, lo and behold they've been posted to my parents address....

Very easy to solve of course, I'll have to call LCFC again and get them to reprint the tickets and leave them at the Amex, still annoying i have to make another needless phone call.

On 01/08/2022 at 14:31, Crinklyfox said:

If you're going by car then please be aware that there are some traffic restrictions in Brighton that most cities don't have.  For example most of the central area of the city and many residential areas have a 20mph speed limit; also some roads are restricted to taxis and buses only.  In the last year there has been such a restriction imposed on a section of the main road leading north out of Brighton for a few hundred yards, it's caught many drivers out and there is a camera to record their sins.

It's not called London-by-the-sea for nothing. All those restrictions are fairly common in London boroughs.

50 minutes ago, jash21 said:

How's this selling? Any chance of a sold out away end ? 

Doubtful. There are about 100 tickets currently on sale. When the last block opened it was effectively split into 2 with one section still blanked out. That unopened section has never been opened. Presumably they have/will be sending those seats back for resale to Brighton fans. 

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Doubtful. There are about 100 tickets currently on sale. When the last block opened it was effectively split into 2, and that unopened section has never been opened. Presumably they have/will be sending those seats back for resale to Brighton fans. 

Doubt it as there is no segregation.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Doubt it as there is no segregation.

It is a block split into 2 separated by an aisle by the looks, but you may be right. 
Just seems strange that they didn’t open the whole block up originally in that case and still haven’t, rather than keeping the very end section completely free. 

55 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

It is a block split into 2 separated by an aisle by the looks, but you may be right. 
Just seems strange that they didn’t open the whole block up originally in that case and still haven’t, rather than keeping the very end section completely free. 

It is quite common for our club to sell like that, sometimes the home club prescribe how to sell tickets (in what order). Now that most of the tickets are gone it would have made sense to just open it all up.