Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Brighton Away 4th September

With it being a Sunday 2 o'clock kick-off is this likely to reach sale to members. I'm priority 1 but the better half only has membership. Already have hotel booked in Brighton for the weekend.

Edited by Foxes1

Total allocation 3,126 tickets (inc. 21 wheelchair spaces)  (Selling Order: Block S1A, S1B, S1C, S1D, S1E, S1F)

Please note Block S1B (Rows Y to AA) are strictly seated only.
This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates 
Season Ticket Holders On The Away Priority Scheme | On sale 31st July 2022 (8am online only) 
Fox Membership Holders Ballot Winners | On sale 1st August 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Season Ticket Holders (520+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 1st August 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Season Ticket Holders (490+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 2nd August 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Season Ticket Holders (460+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 3rd August 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Season Ticket Holders (451+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 4th August 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Season Ticket Holders | On sale 5th August 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Fox Membership Holders | On sale 8th August 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
General Sale | Not Available
Adults £30, Seniors 65+/Under 21s £26, Under 18s £18 (exc. booking fees)

57 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

With it being a Sunday 2 o'clock kick-off is this likely to reach sale to members. I'm priority 1 but the better half only has membership. Already have hotel booked in Brighton for the weekend.

Yeah members should be fine for this 

• Like 1

I missed out on the members ballot, really want to do this one as its 1 of 4 grounds I've not been to in the league. 

If anyone has 3 tickets going, please let me know. 1 adult and 2 kids ideally, but if it has to be all adults, that'll do.

On 31/07/2022 at 11:04, Foxes1 said:

If you're going by car then please be aware that there are some traffic restrictions in Brighton that most cities don't have.  For example most of the central area of the city and many residential areas have a 20mph speed limit; also some roads are restricted to taxis and buses only.  In the last year there has been such a restriction imposed on a section of the main road leading north out of Brighton for a few hundred yards, it's caught many drivers out and there is a camera to record their sins.

19 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

If you're going by car then please be aware that there are some traffic restrictions in Brighton that most cities don't have.  For example most of the central area of the city and many residential areas have a 20mph speed limit; also some roads are restricted to taxis and buses only.  In the last year there has been such a restriction imposed on a section of the main road leading north out of Brighton for a few hundred yards, it's caught many drivers out and there is a camera to record their sins.

We are going by train £28 return each  Sat to Mon providing there is no strike.

Edited by Foxes1

Went last season first time to the ground. Hated the journey back long traffic jams, hated parking on car park and hated having to getthe bus to the ground. Hated the game and result and wasn’t impressed with ground 

if anyone is wondering didn’t like the day at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Went last season first time to the ground. Hated the journey back long traffic jams, hated parking on car park and hated having to getthe bus to the ground. Hated the game and result and wasn’t impressed with ground 

If it wasn't for the trip to the front and fish and chips on the pier this would be the worst away trip even more so than man city, as it's 2pm on Sunday I don't think I'll bother.

14 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

So just to remove any doubt, would you recommend a trip to Brighton or not?

• Haha 2

Slightly surprised by some of the comments here. Cost of trains aside, this is one of the best new aways I've done in recent years. For an out-of-town ground, it's well set up infrastructure-wise and easy to get to from the centre of Brighton. Plus, you're just looking at the one change en route at St Pancras too.

Granted, this year's kick-off time takes the shine off it but you'll still have a great weekend there if you've the time and cash to do it (sadly, I've neither at present).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

That’s a shame. I’ve always enjoyed Brighton away for some reason. Not seeing us lose when I’ve gone there has probably helped that. Can make a decent weekend out of it, granted it’s shite having game on the Sunday though

• Like 1