Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonathan_ross

Acceptance?

36 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

Times are hard, maybe if we take some perspective we have punched above our weight and achieved far more in the twentieth century than any medium sized club could ever dream and at best we need to accept it that we will and can only ever be at best 'an annoyance' and inconvenience to the ‘big six' or so called elite. :mellow:

Twenty first century!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

This could have been posted in any number of threads.

Why create a "look at me" thread?

I think I've just answered my own question.

Weird thing to say

Out of curiosity, did you say the same thing in any of the 17 “Rodgers Out” threads that were started yesterday?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

This could have been posted in any number of threads.

Why create a "look at me" thread?

I think I've just answered my own question.

I’m happy that my opinion provides you with a chance to showcase your moral supremacy over myself. In future I will read the rules on starting new threads, if there are any. :thumbup:

• Like 1

What are the 5 stages of grief in order?

Persistent, traumatic grief can cause us to cycle (sometimes quickly) through the stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. These stages are our attempts to process change and protect ourselves while we adapt to a new reality.

This should help.

4 minutes ago, taupe said:

I actually saw a funny side to it. Never for a moment did I think it claimed "moral superiority", simply an amusing and ironic take with a saving dash of self-deprecation.

Funny how we see things differently innit?

Its factual in my opinion, the worldwide media and general consumer does not want a team generally surrounded only by a local fan base like Leicester to gain any kind of success. Any of our achievements are always discredited and branded as gatecrashing. It’s disheartening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jonathan_ross said:

Times are hard, maybe if we take some perspective we have punched above our weight and achieved far more in the twentieth century than any medium sized club could ever dream and at best we need to accept it that we will and can only ever be at best 'an annoyance' and inconvenience to the ‘big six' or so called elite. :mellow:

Completely wong this, you’ve not got this wight at all wossy

2 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

Its factual in my opinion, the worldwide media and general consumer does not want a team generally surrounded only by a local fan base like Leicester to gain any kind of success. Any of our achievements are always discredited and branded as gatecrashing. It’s disheartening.

Sorry, I meant @Tuna's post. I'll edit my post to make it clear.