Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Assassin's Creed

On 27/09/2023 at 22:39, Legend_in_blue said:

Pre-orders are currently £38.85 which sends the alarm bells ringing imo.

When Spiderman 2 is around the corner there's only one title required next month and it's not AC Mirage.  

I will platinum the game when it's under 30 quid.

Why does that set alarm bells ringing? It's RRP is £45 I think. It's advertised as a shorter game.

On 08/10/2023 at 11:31, TiffToff88 said:

Anyone playing Mirage? It's had some bad reviews for the weak storyline but I'm enjoying it so far

Quite decent so far. Unfortunately feels too much like Valhalla reskinned. Definitely more focus on stealth which is great but the general combat suffers as a result (need to have both at their peak going forward). Some horrific screen tearing which was also the same as Valhalla on launch.

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Why does that set alarm bells ringing? It's RRP is £45 I think. It's advertised as a shorter game.

Because the majority of games on release are now more than 60 quid.

For 25 hours of content 38 quid is reasonable but we all know the game will be under 30 quid in less than 6 months time.

Reviews appear to mention that it's very light on story too which isn't too surprising when it was originally planned to be dlc.

I'll get it and platinum but right now it's not worth it imo.

• 5 weeks later...

I honestly hadn't play an AC game since the first one, which I think I played on PC, but I saw that Odyssey was on sale in the PS store for cheap, so I picked it up.

I've barely started, but it's really cool so far. I was just looking for something different and something that's an adventure.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I honestly hadn't play an AC game since the first one, which I think I played on PC, but I saw that Odyssey was on sale in the PS store for cheap, so I picked it up.

I've barely started, but it's really cool so far. I was just looking for something different and something that's an adventure.

I loved Odyssey for that reason.

• Like 1