Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

5 minutes ago, trooky said:

Good signing, pity we couldn't get him earlier because he's going to have a tough introduction to the premier league with the next 4 games in our schedule 

The thing I like about him is that swagger and cockiness and I reckon he'll nail it hopefully. The spurs striker yesterday was a classic example. Touch wood 🪵 

15 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

If it’s an option then no need to worry about June expiry - we just trigger it. An option is for us to choose to trigger or not and when, anytime before expiry.

The option doesn’t worry me. It’s the contract situation between Shaktar and Tete. Like I said, probably not a worry but something that can throw a spanner in the works. 

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

The thing I like about him is that swagger and cockiness and I reckon he'll nail it hopefully. The spurs striker yesterday was a classic example. Touch wood 🪵 

The Spurs striker yesterday was playing a team from the league below, but also spent a couple of seasons at Bournemouth, so wasn't his introduction to English football.

12 minutes ago, trooky said:

Good signing, pity we couldn't get him earlier because he's going to have a tough introduction to the premier league with the next 4 games in our schedule 

...this will be a great time for him, he will be buzzing to show his skills!!!

Games after this spell may become an anti climax, as he would be playing in full grounds with an electric atmosphere. 

30 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...this will be a great time for him, he will be buzzing to show his skills!!!

Games after this spell may become an anti climax, as he would be playing in full grounds with an electric atmosphere. 

I just fear by the time we get to the Southampton game we'll be back in the bottom 3 again. With even more negativity and hatred towards Rodgers, it's not an ideal situation for the new signings. They'll be huge pressure on that game and a must win for us. It's all if's and maybe's, but getting these players in a few weeks earlier we could have had another 6 points from the Fulham, Forest and Brighton games.

1 hour ago, reynard said:

I'd say the bigger worry is that he flops. If he does really well and the big boys want him it will probably mean we have stayed up which right now would be a great result. He at least gives us more attacking options as long as Rodgers plays him of course.

I'm not convinced that any 1 signing is going  to be the difference in a relegation fight. We've made it to 5th twice without a right winger.

A much bigger impact will be Maddison coming back fit and firing. Like he was pre World Cup.

I also think that even an average player out on that side with some pace and energy would allow KDH and Bouba to spray a few more balls out there quickly. Much like Youri does to Barnes from time to time. That will give us balance and speed up our attacks.