Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WardyisPukka

Nathan Opoku

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah I definitely didn't mean "what's the point" as in we shouldn't try and sign young players I just meant more, why the fvck do we sign these specific players? It's always some already 20 year old pub footballer who clearly isn't ever going to touch the first team. I don't understand what we're doing with them.

Like, remember Raul Uche? Wtf was that all about? 

Honest question, not being rhetorical. What on earth was that. 

Now playing for Waterford in League of Ireland First Division!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jordan said:

King Power might as well try to use OH Leuven as a proper farm team and try to creatively develop players that are “projects” there. For all the talk of them using OHL as a “sister club,” they’ve been a total dud so far when it comes to player development.

...OHL are a club within their own rights!!!

They do not want to be a guinea pig for LCFC players, they need to develop through investment, not rely on loans from us.

Brys was right to reject having players foisted on him, the whole episode could have and should have been handled better.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...OHL are a club within their own rights!!!

They do not want to be a guinea pig for LCFC players, they need to develop through investment, not rely on loans from us.

Brys was right to reject having players foisted on him, the whole episode could have and should have been handled better.

Honestly, I really don’t care what OHL want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, UHDrive said:

@Ric Flair is there any way we can recall this guy from OHL if we get too light in the middle of the park during the remaining season? 

I would've preferred to keep him and I'm not sure why we didn't in the circumstances.

No, he wouldn't get a work permit until he's played a significant amount of league and Cup games for Leuven.

• Thanks 1

Just now, UHDrive said:

@Ric Flair is there any way we can recall this guy from OHL if we get too light in the middle of the park during the remaining season? 

I would've preferred to keep him and I'm not sure why we didn't in the circumstances.

Can't recall him

Even if we could he wouldn't be able to play for us as he wouldn't get a work permit

• Like 1