Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

13 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Tempted to use my greenwood for the cb upgrade gets her to 86 . Wanted the Williamson centurions card to use for that upgrade as well but can’t bring by self to spend 50 k on it 😂

I went for it on my Evo'd 82 Lindelof, gets him up to 85

Just a shame I wont use him ahead of Van Dijk or 87 Dunk

I went for Vardy with the attacking Evo as well

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I went for it on my Evo'd 82 Lindelof, gets him up to 85

Just a shame I wont use him ahead of Van Dijk or 87 Dunk

I went for Vardy with the attacking Evo as well

Good think with greenwood can play lb as well. I have Dias as my main cb think Williamson would be decent as a long term stay . Have to do a few upgrade pack see if I get lucky 😂

Had my account hacked yesterday morning and all my gold fodder has been quick sold and sold my gold Griezmann, Leao and Maigman. They’ve also purchased Fernandez’s Nike card for 130k so obviously some twat is taking the coins.

Ive spoke to EA about it who are on the case but probably won’t get an answer for two weeks. Has anybody else had this issue before?

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Did the 100 player pack SBC and got Ederson

Probably could've bought him for around the same cost of the players I used but oh well

Got silva in mine as the best only had him 6 times already so not to bad 😂

This is me currently. 

Around 700k coins when transfer list is sold. 

Some decent fodder however itll go Thiago Silva or Salah... or both if I can get a decent chunk of the SBCs done. 

Onyeka could possibly come in once I'm at that level. Do I get Zanetti?

Screenshot_20231107_214908_Companion.thumb.jpg.52afe8fe7bddd15f78d64c3f43c400b6.jpg

• Like 3

Think I might buy the centurions Williamson  and switch greenwood to lb . Have vardy as my next evo now mavadidi is all done. Got lucky and packed kane looks good but have preferred using vardy so far so might just need to get used to the kane card 

456E3BD3-21CB-4328-AF1A-5120775D3BF8.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Right figured it out

Sold Walker and that paid for 25k for Guijarro, 35k for ter Stegen, 13k for Cancelo

Isn't it beautiful! lol

IMG_7222.jpeg

That’s a ridiculous team isn’t it. Won’t need changing much at all between now and new year either.

you had been wanting Walker all that time to get him and need to sell him straight away 😂

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

That’s a ridiculous team isn’t it. Won’t need changing much at all between now and new year either.

you had been wanting Walker all that time to get him and need to sell him straight away 😂

I hadn’t even used the Walker either lol

Bought him just before I was going off, then remembered about the SBC so decided to quickly do it expecting some crap and get that lol

Only possibly changes now are if I pack something else unreal and have to try and include them as well

Edited by moore_94

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I hadn’t even used the Walker either lol

Bought it just before I was going off, then remembered about the SBC so decided to quickly do it expecting some crap and get that lol

Only possibly changes now are if I pack something else unreal and have to try and include them as well

I got rttk Gotze from that sbc and already had him! 

25 minutes ago, Ashley said:

We do we think Salah cost will be?/squad requirements?

Thiago Silva done. 

Still got a decent amount of fodder left. 

Probably about 6 squad one being 89 or something daft. Have 0 fodder for it at all 😂