Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

36 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Done 6 of the upgrades so far got modric twice 🤦‍♂️ And Dias who goes into my team so not to bad. Not need to get some more gold common cards 😂

I've done 10. 

5x87s packed. 1x86 rest your average cards. Nothing back from the rewards for doing 10. 

I'll look into best way of crafting these for us all and post in here. 

Done correctly you'll probably be able to craft Bellingham SBC(POTM) and Vidic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just opened an 'Ultimate' pack from the 200 squad battle wins:

Walkout was 89 Allisson and not even a double walkout. Next best cards were 4 83's and of course there was 18 duplicates, since my club is already packed with a tonne of untradeable rare golds.

Could you imagine having just paid for that? lol

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Bit of a shame you can only do one evo at a time I am doing mavadidi at the min few more evos to go but would be good to be able to do 2 at a time. Upgrading my vardy again with the new attacking one 

Totally agree about the Evos. I'm doing Jodi Jones(cuz Notts lol) and it's taking forever.

Thinking about Havertz for the striker one, since I evo'd him already and he's still eligible for this new one.

5 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Totally agree about the Evos. I'm doing Jodi Jones(cuz Notts lol) and it's taking forever.

Thinking about Havertz for the striker one, since I evo'd him already and he's still eligible for this new one.

Best thing is you can do the players from your team Like you have with notts and have a usable team. Mavadidi was 20 wins for the first one then 10 wins then 10 wins again it’s good just a bit long 😂

• Like 1