Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

3000xp from the Danilo Centurion objective will get me to Level 40 thankfully

Very tempted to do Mavididi with the Centurion Sharpshooter Evolution if it will fit into my main squad

image.png.8e8ca2c9f4121e5e3e115c1c36e50df5.png

Just came to say the same thing about the xp and I have just done this mavadidi evo as well glad I didn’t spend 50 k on it last time 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just came to say the same thing about the xp and I have just done this mavadidi evo as well glad I didn’t spend 50 k on it last time 

Hmm looks like the best I can get is 31 chem if I have Mavididi at left wing in my team which is annoying lol

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hmm looks like the best I can get is 31 chem if I have Mavididi at left wing in my team which is annoying lol

I can get 33 but need to start vardy instead of Wilson . Vardy has been pretty decent to be fair so far just a bit slower than I need 😂

EFFFFE8F-0477-440C-83E5-034BF02610A6.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I can get 33 but need to start vardy instead of Wilson . Vardy has been pretty decent to be fair so far just a bit slower than I need 😂

EFFFFE8F-0477-440C-83E5-034BF02610A6.jpeg

I really enjoy using my Evo Nunez at left wing as well, although I really want to do Mavididi I think I will have a look to see if there is someone suitable I can do for my right winger

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I really enjoy using my Evo Nunez at left wing as well, although I really want to do Mavididi I think I will have a look to see if there is someone suitable I can do for my right winger

Not a single Bundesliga player eligible that can also play RW ffs lol

So from 85+ x2 for level 39 I got...

Berardi and Rapinoe

And from my 86+ x3 for level 30 I got...

Van Dijk, Son, and Odegaard!

Me trying to use that Evo in a Bundesliga / Prem hybrid is about to end lol

Going for Pedro Neto for the evo

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Buzzell said:

Kone end of season card is a monster. Glad I went with him instead of the pack.

I was so tempted by that one. Sometimes when I look at a player's card, I know I will love using it and that was one I was certain of.

If I hadn't of got Griezmann from the 3x86, I'm sure I'd have really regretted not taking Kone.

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I was so tempted by that one. Sometimes when I look at a player's card, I know I will love using it and that was one I was certain of.

If I hadn't of got Griezmann from the 3x86, I'm sure I'd have really regretted not taking Kone.

Yeh it’s a beast card. My pack luck hasn’t been the greatest and I always liked the look of Kone’s card since I got the game so thought it was a no brainer for me but fair play to you for packing Griezmann. I’m always keeping my eye on his price because he looks an unbelievable card that I want to try at some point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Are the prices likely to go up, thinking of selling kane but goes for around 49 k and Wilson is just the same for me so might just sell if prices are not likely to go up again 

They'll go up. 

Sbc coming. Just list a little higher for lazy buyers, it'll sell. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buzzell said:

Yeh it’s a beast card. My pack luck hasn’t been the greatest and I always liked the look of Kone’s card since I got the game so thought it was a no brainer for me but fair play to you for packing Griezmann. I’m always keeping my eye on his price because he looks an unbelievable card that I want to try at some point.

Griezmann is the best striker I’ve used so far on the game. I have Robbie Keane, Luis Hernandez, Trailblazers Wilson and Champions League Andre Silva in my club, but always comeback to him as my main striker.

Would love to try his trailblazers or inform card.

IMG_7409.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, stu said:

Griezmann is the best striker I’ve used so far on the game. I have Robbie Keane, Luis Hernandez, Trailblazers Wilson and Champions League Andre Silva in my club, but always comeback to him as my main striker.

IMG_7409.jpeg

Who is that manager? lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stu said:

IMG_7409.jpeg

Yeh I’ve heard his finesse shots are naughty. I will deffo try him out at some point.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Who is that manager? lol

I just need him as a serbian link to get Matic on full chem. (Insane left-footed central defender by the way, I swap with Danilo Pereira in game and Blac moves to right CD.)

A quick google search shows that is Ivan Jovanovic, who is the manager of Panathaikos.

I was surprised he was real, was fully expecting a random Getty Images business profile picture like the bronze cards. :D

Edited by stu