Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Still need 9.5k xp to finish the season objectives hopefully can just about get it done by time if finishes. Not algorithms enough fodder for the icon sbc yet 🙈

Have you done any of the new Evolutions Expert objective?

Some decent xp from that

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Have you done any of the new Evolutions Expert objective?

Some decent xp from that

I have been doing these I have 1 more game to play for 1000 xp and then need to try win 2 more games on the friendly one for another 1500 but other than that I am all out of xp to get. Hopefully something comes out in the next week or so that I can quickly blast through 

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Played a bit of pro clubs with my brother tonight pretty hard and quite fun as well even though I was all over the place 😂 

I've been balancing FUT with Pro Clubs. Usually when I get irritated with FUT, I switch over, which is most of the time lol

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I've been balancing FUT with Pro Clubs. Usually when I get irritated with FUT, I switch over, which is most of the time lol

😂 there is only so much I can do on fut now once rivals is done play a few squad battles then wait. I am terrible at pro clubs but was quite fun, probably get annoyed with it once start losing a lot though 😂

7 hours ago, Md9 said:

😂 there is only so much I can do on fut now once rivals is done play a few squad battles then wait. I am terrible at pro clubs but was quite fun, probably get annoyed with it once start losing a lot though 😂

Pro Clubs was a lot more fun years ago when we had a team from here, but I still enjoy doing the drop ins.

Had a great match yesterday with two other people on my team. We all passed and actually played as a team. All 3 of us finished with 10 match ratings, which I never usually come close to lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Pro Clubs was a lot more fun years ago when we had a team from here, but I still enjoy doing the drop ins.

Had a great match yesterday with two other people on my team. We all passed and actually played as a team. All 3 of us finished with 10 match ratings, which I never usually come close to lol

I played about 4 games scored a pen in the first then 3 in the second then did absolutely nothing in the next 3 😂 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I played about 4 games scored a pen in the first then 3 in the second then did absolutely nothing in the next 3 😂 

I always play in the midfield, so I just try to play a decent all around game and don't do anything stupid lol

Any match rating over 7 and I feel good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Best team in the league and still no totw but Leeds have one player in there 

Thing is that there hasn't been a single standout performance that would get a TOTW. KDH has the most goals + assists and the highest average match rating, but it's from being consistent. It's really been a team effort, from what I've seen, so far.

I still use KDH's Foundations card, which is pretty decent.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Thing is that there hasn't been a single standout performance that would get a TOTW. KDH has the most goals + assists and the highest average match rating, but it's from being consistent. It's really been a team effort, from what I've seen, so far.

I still use KDH's Foundations card, which is pretty decent.

I suppose you are right but would be nice to have someone in there just to add to an all city team 😂 vardy hattick next game might help get him one 😂

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Qualified for weekend league as someone kindly scored and quit in the last game but my days it’s stressful 😂 that’s before playing weekend league. 

The very first WL I ever did in Fifa I went 15 and 15. I've never ever come close to that since.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

The very first WL I ever did in Fifa I went 15 and 15. I've never ever come close to that since.

I think I am going to struggle to get anything decent unless I get gifted some wins. Playing one game they had potm son and he scored every time he shot from outside the area , not even great shots the keeper just acted like he had never played in goal before 😂