Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

My luck is truly in today! 
packed Kompany from the hero pack, trailblazers Marquinhos from the upgrade pack and then Putellas from premium gold pack. 

1.3m coins, (all untradeable though) 

Edited by GLC
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, GLC said:

My luck is truly in today! 
packed Kompany from the hero pack, trailblazers Marquinhos from the upgrade pack and then Putellas from premium gold pack. 

1.3m coins, (all untradeable though) 

Crazy luck, I got Ramires from the hero pack, Modric from the partybag and then got Lewandowski from a TOTW pick, looks like EA have increased the drop weights.

• Like 1

I got Francescoli.

Never heard of him so quite disappointed, until I realised he is around 400k coins!

Because of his league and nation he must be the first hero I’ve tried to use that has actually reduced team chemistry!

Edited by stu

4 hours ago, stu said:

I got Francescoli.

Never heard of him so quite disappointed, until I realised he is around 400k coins!

Because of his league and nation he must be the first hero I’ve tried to use that has actually reduced team chemistry!

Huh? 

Heroes automatically get 3 chem??

9 minutes ago, GLC said:

What’s everyone’s current teams? 

I was using Cancelo at right back but his H/L work rate was annoying me so using Llorente for now (hopefully there is another EVO at some point he can be put in, annoyed I didn't put him in any of the previous ones)

Not too sure on Veron so far, going to use him a bit more but might get rid if I find a good replacement I can afford

Other than that the team is pretty set unless I get something unreal in a pack or get bored of it

image.png.1df4ebc539f3f6eec3fd9cdb8d008f1a.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Huh? 

Heroes automatically get 3 chem??

I meant because I have no Uruguayan players or players that play in that league the rest of my team can’t utilise the fact he is a hero, so I’m having to make changes to get on full chem.

2 hours ago, stu said:

I meant because I have no Uruguayan players or players that play in that league the rest of my team can’t utilise the fact he is a hero, so I’m having to make changes to get on full chem.

You sure? I've got Di Natale and he doesn't link to anyone... automatically 3 chem unless I'm not getting it here? Lol. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You sure? I've got Di Natale and he doesn't link to anyone... automatically 3 chem unless I'm not getting it here? Lol. 

The hero player themself will always have 3 chem, but he won't always link with other players so they may not get 3 chem

I had the same problem when choosing my left centre mid - wanted to use someone like Nakata but it meant other players would only be on 2 chem

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You’re not getting it. He is 3 chem, but he doesn’t link via nation and league to anyone in my team so the rest of my players don’t benefit from him being in the team chem-wise.

I’ve had to make changes to my team to get 33 chem. (I have full chem ocd) He is the first hero I’ve used who doesn’t link to anyone, as my team is a ligue 1, woman’s French league and laliga hybrid.

I’ve settled for this now at the expense of my evo Bamba, Griezmann, rttk Matic and Danilo Pereira.

IMG_7527.jpeg

IMG_7528.jpeg

Edited by stu
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, GLC said:

This is my current set up. 

how are people finding gameplay? 

IMG_2767.jpeg

Can honestly say this is the most frustrating  EA football game I’ve played.

Highest I’ve got is div 4 so far in rivals and I hate that the majority of players I play use 4-2-4 71 depth auto press and the majority of the time I don’t have an answer for it.

I hate this game with a passion and I hate myself for continuing to play it! :blush:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, stu said:

You’re not getting it. He is 3 chem, but he doesn’t link via nation and league to anyone in my team so the rest of my players don’t benefit from him being in the team chem-wise.

I’ve had to make changes to my team to get 33 chem. (I have full chem ocd) He is the first hero I’ve used who doesn’t link to anyone, as my team is a ligue 1, woman’s French league and laliga hybrid.

I’ve settled for this now at the expense of my evo Bamba, Griezmann, rttk Matic and Danilo Pereira.

IMG_7527.jpeg

IMG_7528.jpeg

Disgusting side.

• Like 1

Who did you guys choose from the 3 players at Level 19?

Iwobi, Witsel, or Karsdorp?

Tempted to go for Iwobi, and then putting a Hero/Icon instead of Dunk which will help me get full chem

Something like:

image.png.c6dc3d1c8bc67bb51477c355ee4dec09.png

Edited by moore_94

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Tempted to go for Iwobi, and then putting a Hero/Icon instead of Dunk which will help me get full chem

Something like:

I'm not quite there yet, but I hear a lot of good things about Iwobi.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Something like:

Imagine it will be iwobi when I get there. Could be pretty decent for an all prem team.