Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

54 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just had this game go all the way to penalties, thankfully I still won but his keeper was unreal ffs lol

image.thumb.png.3e8bf78d2f01725d1d49ab929fe9665e.png

These kind of games worry me as if I have had that many shots I would not doubt lose on pens just to wind me up 😂

Took me so long how to figure out how to set up twitch to my account yesterday and after making an account thinking I had done it realised I already had one so wasted an hour of twitch in the back ground to get the packs I had to do it all again after figuring out my actual account 🙈

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Finally managed to do it and got Smolarek

Would be good if I actually used Bundesliga…

Heroes get 3 chem automatically. 

Just got Di Natale. 

Got the Maddison and Neville cards. Neither are great I don't think. Only using them when King(loan) becomes available to complete the objective. 

Next purchase will be Zanetti I think unless anyone has any other suggestions? 

Also this 

Screenshot_20231113_154959_Companion.thumb.jpg.d6b0306d9a58daec89bd43c8e7b70b06.jpg

Or this 

Screenshot_20231113_155138_Companion.thumb.jpg.c16b66caa6509aa47a4237d180b9de8f.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Heroes get 3 chem automatically. 

Just got Di Natale. 

Got the Maddison and Neville cards. Neither are great I don't think. Only using them when King(loan) becomes available to complete the objective. 

Next purchase will be Zanetti I think unless anyone has any other suggestions? 

Also this 

Screenshot_20231113_154959_Companion.thumb.jpg.d6b0306d9a58daec89bd43c8e7b70b06.jpg

Or this 

Screenshot_20231113_155138_Companion.thumb.jpg.c16b66caa6509aa47a4237d180b9de8f.jpg

Oh sorry what I mean is because I have other good strikers I would rather use like RTTK Lewandowski and 86 Wilson so the only way I would ever really use Smolarek is if I went with a Bundesliga team, also Son at left wing with Playstyle + Finesse Shot is OP

I am only a couple more games away from getting Maddison’s new card, not going to bother using it though as I think will actually be worse than his POTM card (Playstyle + deadball is also OP lol)

Not really enjoying Patri Guijarro at LCM at the moment so will look to replace her with an Icon/Hero

Then will also upgrade Cancelo to his IF/Trailblazer eventually as well

IMG_7275.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

84 rated Mavididi in objectives.

Fun... after a few of us on here have grinded for the Evolution and his objective has better IGS etc 😂

Screenshot_20231116_192719_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ed05d559a6343f23af7d8e276ab22f77.jpg

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Last year just kept getting lbs tht were all good and couldn’t fit in my team now it’s strikers. Not bad again from 84 plus pack 

AC6CEBAC-CB3E-48A6-8904-FEFF49A3B3E3.jpeg

Nice mate!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Fun... after a few of us on here have grinded for the Evolution and his objective has better IGS etc 😂

Screenshot_20231116_192719_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ed05d559a6343f23af7d8e276ab22f77.jpg

Nice mate!

Extra play styles, better shooting and 1* weak foot upgrade, means the 86 is better. 

12 hours ago, GLC said:

Extra play styles, better shooting and 1* weak foot upgrade, means the 86 is better. 

They both have the same play styles other than the 86(or 87 if you didn't evo someone first) which has finesse shot. 

4* wf helps but other than someone playing at a high level or pro how much of a difference is that? 

Both cards are about the same looking at it to be honest. All of that grind for an 86 rated was long though 😂 only because its a Leicester card and it might be fun for something different in SB or Friendlies. 

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

What rated mate? I want a keeper one so I can do Mads or another Championship keeper.

This is vardy now fully complete. Would be good to do a keeper one wouldn’t mind mads as you say.  I did the cb one with Doyle but it has ran out so didn’t get him to upgrade at all. 

F40F40F4-4E62-40FD-82E6-48D09F7D8857.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Ashley said:

They both have the same play styles other than the 86(or 87 if you didn't evo someone first) which has finesse shot. 

4* wf helps but other than someone playing at a high level or pro how much of a difference is that? 

Both cards are about the same looking at it to be honest. All of that grind for an 86 rated was long though 😂 only because its a Leicester card and it might be fun for something different in SB or Friendlies. 

Finesse shot is really good though.

i do agree though, I finished the ****er yesterday morning, and then they released a new one 🤣

hoping we can upgrade him again before Christmas