Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

5 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Sure, I'll do Son's POTM SBC...

Two 88 rated squads. Let's see...I have one 90 rated player(Kane), next best are two 87s and four 86s.

Okay, maybe not! :P

Yeah no chance for me on that one either 😂 still not sure if I want to do the madders one or not could probably squeeze that one 

34 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Untradeable, but I'll take it :D

20231015_102229.thumb.jpg.2f5db859eb861214dbd8b5311a827d7b.jpg

I completed the Callum Wilson trailblazer objective. Got untradeable Bruno Fernandes last night in a pack from completing objectives. Wasn't impressed with my squad battles rewards. 

14 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

I completed the Callum Wilson trailblazer objective. Got untradeable Bruno Fernandes last night in a pack from completing objectives. Wasn't impressed with my squad battles rewards. 

I did the Wilson one too.

My squad battles rewards are always sh*t lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

I got untradeable Bruno Fernandes the same way last night as well

Used him for a bit but had to stop using him because the way the commentator says his name was doing my head in lol

Ended up doing the Maddison SBC and now use him instead

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Used him for a bit but had to stop using him because the way the commentator says his name was doing my head in lol

Bruno Fur-nanch!

• Haha 1

1 win away from the Wilson card so can upgrade Watkins. Had to do the madders one in the end as well. Diaby at rw has been pretty decent for me so far just struggling a bit defensively but that’s always been the case for me 😂

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I've always wondered why they pronounce it like that on EAFC and previously fifa any idea? I'd love to do the maddison SBC just haven't got enough to do it unfortunately. What's your team looking like at the moment?

Edited by sharpylcfc

8 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

I've always wondered why they pronounce it like that on EAFC and previously fifa any idea? I'd love to do the maddison SBC just haven't got enough to do it unfortunately. What's your team looking like at the moment?

Not a clue! Only commentator I have ever heard say it like that as well

This is my team at the moment

I do have the 88 Bonucci I want to use but unfortunately I can't really get him into the team

Think I am going to get Robertson for left back, but long term I want to try and get one of Ashley Cole, John Arne Riise, or hopefully a good Prem inform left back

image.png.ba80851d4e0b17f11f5e267cfd31fe1f.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Not a clue! Only commentator I have ever heard say it like that as well

This is my team at the moment

I do have the 88 Bonucci I want to use but unfortunately I can't really get him into the team

Think I am going to get Robertson for left back, but long term I want to try and get one of Ashley Cole, John Arne Riise, or hopefully a good Prem inform left back

image.png.ba80851d4e0b17f11f5e267cfd31fe1f.png

I'm the same want to try and get Robertson currently got Ake at left back. I'm currently playing 4 4 2 but will look at changing it once I have better players.