Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

I think I am going to take Stones and KDH out of my team

Those 2 at left centre back and defensive mid whilst having High / Medium work rates is causing me problems

Currently swapped Stones for Pau Torres and KDH for Bruno Guimaraes

Tempted to do the Rice Trailblazers sbc

5 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Is the Maddison POTM SBC worth doing?

I think so, pretty fun player to use and I don’t think it is that expensive either

Although I never used his normal version, so not sure how much of an improvement it is in game

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think so, pretty fun player to use and I don’t think it is that expensive either

Although I never used his normal version, so not sure how much of an improvement it is in game

Cheers mate, I'll look at doing it then I can rotate between him Fernandes and evolution KDH in midfield 

56 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Anyone noticed that our third kit has the shorts and socks from last year? Lazy bastards.

The whole game is last years' with new menus. They update the rosters, and I thought they did the kits too but apparently not. The whole series has barely advanced in half a decade. 

Fvcking incredible that they ask full price for this shit and people still pay it. 

Early physical sales figures don't bode well. Obvs. that's a market trend and remains to be seen what's happened digitally, but I'm absolutely here for this IP tanking. EA deserve it. 

Prime example of why market competition is important for consumers. 

Edited by RoboFox

20 hours ago, RoboFox said:

The whole game is last years' with new menus. They update the rosters, and I thought they did the kits too but apparently not. The whole series has barely advanced in half a decade. 

Fvcking incredible that they ask full price for this shit and people still pay it. 

Early physical sales figures don't bode well. Obvs. that's a market trend and remains to be seen what's happened digitally, but I'm absolutely here for this IP tanking. EA deserve it. 

Prime example of why market competition is important for consumers. 

I do basically agree, and I ask myself how much I actually enjoy playing it, especially online, I must be a sadist. 
That being said, I pick it up for about 300kr every year and if I look at it like being a yearly subscription it makes me feel slightly better about the whole thing.

Got to the level 40 end of season. Was tempted by Kone, since he'd fit into my team with Bundesliga/French, but decided to go with the 3X 86 pack instead.

Got Griezmann(who's amazing this year!), Laturo Martinez and Odegaard.

Happy with that.

Really like the look of JWP Trailblazers, but will see where the price settles first.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just seen the evo that cost 75 k coins. That’s pretty crazy price wise 🙈 

Used it on Winks, worth every coin :thumbup:

I think if you are trying to build meta or the best squad you can it's a waste you can buy better player for the price.

If you are doing a team around a theme, minor league or past and present it can be worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Used it on Winks, worth every coin :thumbup:

I think if you are trying to build meta or the best squad you can it's a waste you can buy better player for the price.

If you are doing a team around a theme, minor league or past and present it can be worth it.

I was hoping to try do what you have done or something like that just can’t bring my self to spend 75 k and 50 k on it 😂 is have Justin vardy and Doyle and kdh at the minute 

• Like 1

On 19/10/2023 at 12:27, Swarles Barkley said:

Pack weight is a disgrace this year

Can't agree more. Haven't packed anything really useable other than benzema or anything with any value. Usually I pack a crap promo player or totw but haven't even got a special card yet.