Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

Pitchfork. FFS

16 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They let him out before and immediately he started demonstrating he was still (shock of shocks) a fvcking creep around young girls. 

I don't think he should be released but this has been proven to be bollocks 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I don't think he should be released but this has been proven to be bollocks 

Has it? I remember reading that he'd been caught trying to engage random women in the street and was sent back to prison because of it. Was this not accurate? If so, do you know what he did that was deemed a parole violation?

Edited by ClaphamFox

7 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

All serious sex offenders should be chemically castrated. If that was the laid down punishment, i bet we'd hardly have any sex offences. 

Oh indeed, but the human rights brigade would probably think otherwise..

On 05/07/2023 at 13:23, ClaphamFox said:

Has it? I remember reading that he'd been caught trying to engage random women in the street and was sent back to prison because of it. Was this not accurate? If so, do you know what he did that was deemed a parole violation?

Read the article that prompted the discussion 

16 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Oh indeed, but the human rights brigade would probably think otherwise..

Absolute punishments require absolute proof - or you're happy with the idea of potentially fvcking up an innocent man.

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Which is why they should privatise the prison system.

Get the school-to-prison-for-profit pipeline rolling, yeah. Works damn well for the investors in the US, after all, right?

12 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Absolute punishments require absolute proof - or you're happy with the idea of potentially fvcking up an innocent man.

Get the school-to-prison-for-profit pipeline rolling, yeah. Works damn well for the investors in the US, after all, right?

Dunno, i was on about the human rights brigade.

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...

Was in London the other night and saw The Enfield Haunting .. (sure Catherine Tate had been on the sauce) ..  anyway outside while walking back had a good chat with the other star of the show David Threlfall ..  we talked about Pitchfork as he played the lead cop in the drama about him ..  he spent a lot of time with him to get his character right and he said he told him that Pitchfork should never ever be released as he was 100% sure he would do the same again.  

P. S.  He said to me City are playing tonight and I said yep they’re 2 nil up ..  he covered his ears and ran off groaning ..  strange thing to do I thought ..  then realised he was a Manc !!    lol