Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue Arrow

Pongolle

maybe they would but liverpool may not want to loan him to another prem club

They've loaned out Le Tallec to Sunderland so I don't think they'd have any problem with loaning Pongolle to a lower Prem side either.

He is better than Crouch. Mellor has been injured, Morientes hasn't been that good this season, can't hurt to stick him in can it?

If not we'll have him!

Not in the eyes of that Espanic Muppet Rafel Benetez though :blink: Pongolle will will not come to a championship club, and if he did it wouldnt be to a bottom half championship club. Lets keep it real with the players we're suggesting eh boys.

Neil Mellor made his comeback for Liverpool reserves this week.

I wouln't be at all surprised if he goes out on loan after Christmas to get back to full match fitness. CL could do a lot worse than get on the phone to Liverpool, certainly a more realistic prospect than Pongolle who, as others have said, is unlikely to go to a championship club.

Simon

Guest seanfox778

i don't rate this guy i think we could do better

he won't add anything to our team and he dosn't score many goals

we need more of a poacher someone who scores goals

off his head,knees,shins maybe we should try and sign

someone like kris boyd

i don't rate this guy i think we could do better

he won't add anything to our team and he dosn't score many goals

we need more of a poacher someone who scores goals

off his head,knees,shins maybe we should try and sign

someone like kris boyd

We're not really talking about the same thing.

Kris Boyd is the joint highest scorer in Scotland, is out of contract in the summer and being chased by a host of clubs. I can't see him going out on loan for the last six months of his contract, we would need to shell out big time (and outbid the likes of Rangers) in signing on fees/salary (in the summer) or a transfer fee (now) to stand any chance. He's not an option for CL unless there is more money around than we think.

I wouldn't say no if we got the chance though!

Simon

We attempted to get him on loan in the Summer but he wasn't interested then.

Did we try and get him in the summer? Or was it just a rumour like Steve Mcmanaman Ferrari seen at the training ground in June.

I dont think hed come but ive been surprised before with players i never thought would come, Roberto Mancini anyone? (the 28k wages helped - or was that just a rumour)

Pongole would be electric in the fizzy pop championship.

We definately made an attempt to get him in on loan, i remember the Foxes Trust confirming it on here a couple of months ago.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...ndpost&p=205154 :)

Thanks for that, good work.

The only problem is our position in the league is hardly going to convince someone looking in from the outside, but fingers crossed Levein will make it happen.

:whistle: if we get him before friday we can watch sinama on the big screen :cry:

Thanks for that, good work.

The only problem is our position in the league is hardly going to convince someone looking in from the outside, but fingers crossed Levein will make it happen.

:whistle:if we get him before friday we can watch sinama on the big screen :cry:

If that's not worthy of a tumbleweed I don't know what is.

tumbleweed.jpg

Archived