Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rugbyblue

Away stewarding

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

All they care about is whether you have any dangerous goods on you (and some don't even check that properly). Ticket wise the home team stewards really don't care unless you bought a £5 child ticket and are clearly an adult.

Thank you.  I'll make up a cock n bull story anyway, just in case

38 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Anybody know how strict away stewarding is usually?  I've only been to Blackburn away this season and we waltzed straight in.  That said we had the correct tickets I bought as a member.  I've got 2 from a friend who is a season ticket holder for my daughter and myself. Daughter is 14 but they gave me two adult tickets.  Likely to get any problems?  I can't see the issue with a child on an adult ticket but you never know

Don’t away tickets have a tick box on the front? Tick the correct box to match your daughters age with a biro if you’re worried.

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Don’t away tickets have a tick box on the front? Tick the correct box to match your daughters age with a biro if you’re worried.

Some do but not all of them, my Millwall ticket hasn't, 

2 hours ago, rugbyblue said:

Anybody know how strict away stewarding is usually?  I've only been to Blackburn away this season and we waltzed straight in.  That said we had the correct tickets I bought as a member.  I've got 2 from a friend who is a season ticket holder for my daughter and myself. Daughter is 14 but they gave me two adult tickets.  Likely to get any problems?  I can't see the issue with a child on an adult ticket but you never know

No. More likely to be picked up if you are entering on a ticket that's below the age bracket. My lad has done several on an adult when it's not made his priority and no one gives a ****. It's above the stewards pay grade to care I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

No. More likely to be picked up if you are entering on a ticket that's below the age bracket. My lad has done several on an adult when it's not made his priority and no one gives a ****. It's above the stewards pay grade to care I'm sure.

Thanks.  General opinion seems to be it will be ok.  Thanks all