Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

FA CUP - Birmingham/Hull (h)

Just noticed we can claim our season ticket seats and they went on sale at 5pm yesterday. I haven’t had an email or anything from the club about this, so thought I’d share in case others are in the same boat.

Sale Dates
Season Ticket Holders | 13 January (5pm Online)
Season Ticket Holders Seat Released | 17 January (5pm)
Fox Members + Guest* | 18 January (5pm Online)
Season Ticket Holder Guest* | 18 January (5pm Online)
Fox Members + Guest* | 19 January (9am By-Phone)
Season Ticket Holder Guest* | 19 January (9am By-Phone)
Supporters with a minimum of 1 Home or 1 Away Priority Point | 19 January (5pm Online)
General Sale | 20 January (5pm Online)
General Sale | 22 January (9am By-Phone)

*Where Season Ticket Holders and Fox Members are purchasing guest tickets, please assign all tickets to individual accounts of those who will be using the tickets

STH/Member Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £18
Seniors 65+ £13
Under 22s £13
Under 18s £9
Under 16s £5
First Floor (All Ages) £35

General Sale Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £23
Seniors 65+ £18
Under 22s £18
Under 18s £11
Under 16s £7
First Floor (All Ages) £45

37 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

State of you 

Haha, okay, I’ll join the moaning like an old granny, remembering the good old days when I could put a coin in the turnstiles 😂

Let’s be honest, ticket prices is always the same old discussion on here. It’s been done to death.

Decent prices to be fair.👍🏾

Although P and L1 where I sit are not open for this?

Must be giving these to the away fans?

Edited by Raj

24 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Haha, okay, I’ll join the moaning like an old granny, remembering the good old days when I could put a coin in the turnstiles 😂

Let’s be honest, ticket prices is always the same old discussion on here. It’s been done to death.

Regardless of if there’s nothing you can do about it, telling someone who calls it out to not go then is a dick thing to say 

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

😂😂

£18 adults and a giver for under 16's for a fellow championship  club in the FA cup surely ain't that bad?

5 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Don’t go then 🤷‍♂️

On one hand your relentlessly going on about the away points system and asking every few hours for spare tickets to away games on here.

And on the other hand, you're telling people not to go to games because of high pricing.

So, next away game if it doesn't reach your points level - 'don't go then' Gonna follow your own advice????

PS - actually think these prices are decent.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

On one hand your relentlessly going on about the away points system and asking every few hours for spare tickets to away games on here.

And on the other hand, you're telling people not to go to games because of high pricing.

So, next away game if it doesn't reach your points level - 'don't go then' Gonna follow your own advice????

PS - actually think these prices are decent.

I can’t go, that’s the problem 😂😂😂

With that said, I know I can’t change it. I wouldn’t say I’m relentlessly going on about it either. I’ve offered thoughts and ideas, but ultimately know it won’t change. Therefore I get tickets other ways, and have never failed.

Edited by phoneticerror

1 minute ago, Trekerz said:

Idiot. Funny thing being you’re on here every game asking for tickets

In all honesty mate, I never anticipated upsetting anyone. I don’t think it’s an aggressive post or anything and was tongue in cheek. Still don’t quite get how its caused so much of a stink, but I’ll happily apologise to @Stuntman_Mike if it’s been misjudged and caused offence.

With that said, it’s a very tenuous link at best to connect moaning about prices to trying to find tickets for an away game. 

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I can’t go, that’s the problem 😂😂😂

With that said, I know I can’t change it. I wouldn’t say I’m relentlessly going on about it either. I’ve offered thoughts and ideas, but ultimately know it won’t change. Therefore I get tickets other ways, and have never failed.

'I can’t go'

'Therefore I get tickets other ways, and have never failed.'

Nope, you are not allowed to offer thoughts, ideas or ask others to get tickets for you. As per your advice, simply 'don't go then' when tickets don't reach your level.

I agree with you with the pricing, but reactions like this clearly don't help your cause if you are the one needing favours on here. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

'I can’t go'

'Therefore I get tickets other ways, and have never failed.'

Nope, you are not allowed to offer thoughts, ideas or ask others to get tickets for you. As per your advice, simply 'don't go then' when tickets don't reach your level.

I agree with you with the pricing, but reactions like this clearly don't help your cause if you are the one needing favours on here. 

FFS, it wasn’t that bad. Jeez.

• Like 1