Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

FA CUP - Birmingham/Hull (h)

Just ordered 3 for SK1, me and my two teenage kids. All emailed as mobile tickets.

£35 for all three of us is much more like it. Much more affordable than league games.

Thanks again to @KrefelderFox666 for explaining me how it all works :thumbup:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

Anyone know when this reaches general sale?  I’ve got two season tickets for me and one of my sons and really would like to get 4 together with union SF for both sons, me and my wife. 

You can buy them now as they can be season ticket holder guests, went on sale at 5pm online or tomorrow at 9am if you need to phone.

2 hours ago, Blueman1967 said:

Again l am a season ticket holder, and l got a paper ticket

I think if you bought before the 17:00 sale window today you might have been able to get paper tickets. Not anymore though. I am a STH but waited to get my son an extra as a "guest" this evening and mobile ticket was only option.

• Like 1

I opted for NFC for ST, so B'ham ticket is NFC. Guessing those who opted for ST card is able to get a physical ticket. Everyone else gets an NFC just as they do for league games. All seems sensible to me.

2 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

I opted for NFC for ST, so B'ham ticket is NFC. Guessing those who opted for ST card is able to get a physical ticket. Everyone else gets an NFC just as they do for league games. All seems sensible to me.

Can’t see that personally when season ticket holders are afforded choice but members and general sale are not.

30 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Can’t see that personally when season ticket holders are afforded choice but members and general sale are not.

I was only trying to explain why some we're getting tickets and others NFC only for this game. The debate around NFC generally was done to death last season.

2 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

You can buy them now as they can be season ticket holder guests, went on sale at 5pm online or tomorrow at 9am if you need to phone.

Thanks mate, I never knew I could add people as guests that weren’t members until now. All sorted. 

I know this may sound stupid but as a Season Ticket holder I’ve never had to do this Mobile stuff. Can you forward the tickets onto the other people’s emails you’re going with from the one  you get the tickets on? 

34 minutes ago, Will35 said:

I know this may sound stupid but as a Season Ticket holder I’ve never had to do this Mobile stuff. Can you forward the tickets onto the other people’s emails you’re going with from the one  you get the tickets on? 

Yeah so long as you don't add the ticket to your Google/Apple wallet, the email can be passed on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SickoDicko said:

Irrelevant to our ticket sales but seen bham have been given 5k for the away end

Yes hence the previous posts about season tickets holders from certain blocks having to relocate.