Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

FA CUP - Birmingham/Hull (h)

Please forgive my lack of understanding here, I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere...

I bought me and my lad memberships recently and got tickets to the Huddersfield and Rotherham games - all good. We both want to go to the Birmingham FA cup game and now my daughter wants to come along too :rolleyes: 

I see from tomorrow at 5pm that members can buy tickets + guest*

Does my daughter need her own supporter number or be linked to my account beforehand? It says to assign guest tickets to individual accounts of those using the tickets - but I'm not sure what this means or how you do it?

Thanks,

57 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Please forgive my lack of understanding here, I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere...

I bought me and my lad memberships recently and got tickets to the Huddersfield and Rotherham games - all good. We both want to go to the Birmingham FA cup game and now my daughter wants to come along too :rolleyes: 

I see from tomorrow at 5pm that members can buy tickets + guest*

Does my daughter need her own supporter number or be linked to my account beforehand? It says to assign guest tickets to individual accounts of those using the tickets - but I'm not sure what this means or how you do it?

Thanks,

Yes, every ticket needs to be assigned to a supporter number. You might be able to put it against your account and then provide person's details additionally but it would be easier to just set an account up as it will help in future (plus gives a home priority point for your daughter).

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, every ticket needs to be assigned to a supporter number. You might be able to put it against your account and then provide person's details additionally but it would be easier to just set an account up as it will help in future (plus gives a home priority point for your daughter).

@Izzy you will also need to ring the club for under 16 tickets as you cant buy these online. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Got it, thanks mate :thumbup: Another question if I may...?

I'm guessing the answer is no, but could my son also by a guest ticket as he's a Junior Fox member?

Would be good if I could take my daughter as a guest on my membership and my son take his grandad as a guest on his. 

16 minutes ago, Raj said:

@Izzy you will also need to ring the club for under 16 tickets as you cant buy these online. 

When did watching Leicester become so bloody complicated? lol

She's 17 mate so does that mean I can buy hers online?

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I'm guessing the answer is no, but could my son also by a guest ticket as he's a Junior Fox member?

Would be good if I could take my daughter as a guest on my membership and my son take his grandad as a guest on his. 

Members can buy guest tickets too yes (assuming it doesn't matter whether junior or adult). You might even be able to buy multiple guest tickets on your account?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Members can buy guest tickets too yes (assuming it doesn't matter whether junior or adult). You might even be able to buy multiple guest tickets on your account?

Thanks for your help mate. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Izzy said:

Should be okay for 17 buddy.

Try it online and let us know😁👍🏾

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Pamela is spreading lies 😂😂

Perhaps they’re just doing NFC for general sale or members? Or I wonder if I got a paper ticket because I have a physical card and not an NFC one?

IMG_3448.thumb.jpeg.c332f6ff0163ad771843f36a5b7d9248.jpeg

I'm a season ticket holder  AND I have a physical  ticket!!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1