Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

FA CUP - Birmingham/Hull (h)

Guest Fox99

As it’s Birmingham who could get through, it would be like a repeat of 2020 when they brought around 5k. Looks like the same extra blocks are reserved for the away following anyway. Not sure Hull would sell it all, but clubs do take larger numbers than usual.

Edited by AW LCFC

8 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

I'm trying to buy my season ticket seat along with other season ticket holders seats that are on my account etc but I can only select to buy my own seat. 
anyone else managed to buy for others ?

Its not in a block which is being given to the away fans is it?

Im in L1 and i cant buy my own seat as we have to move.

16 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

In all honesty mate, I never anticipated upsetting anyone. I don’t think it’s an aggressive post or anything and was tongue in cheek. Still don’t quite get how its caused so much of a stink, but I’ll happily apologise to @Stuntman_Mike if it’s been misjudged and caused offence.

With that said, it’s a very tenuous link at best to connect moaning about prices to trying to find tickets for an away game. 

Yeah I'm not offended at all lol

My comment was mainly aimed at £23 for non season ticket holders (the type of fan that we should be encouraging through the gates, not pricing out)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Yeah I'm not offended at all lol

My comment was mainly aimed at £23 for non season ticket holders (the type of fan that we should be encouraging through the gates, not pricing out)

I didn’t think you would be. But there are some right snowflakes about 😂😂

The extra £5 is questionable. But I suppose the club are trying to justify memberships again. 

30 minutes ago, Raj said:

Its not in a block which is being given to the away fans is it?

Im in L1 and i cant buy my own seat as we have to move.

Nah. Sk4.  Seems like I've only got that option to 'buy my own seat' but not buy for others. 

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Are those linked accounts a "Strong Relationship"? Otherwise you can't buy and manage other people's tickets.

image.png.059a004e6dc9fb55026813012c81fed3.png

Rather than:

image.png.b2e9c15263f7d608edb4deb0decb59ec.png

I normally by cup tickets for my dad & friends on my account so something must've changed.  Been a while since we had a home cup game ay. 

Guest Fox99

In case anyone was wondering, happened to notice on the ticketing info for this one that FA Cup rules allow the away club to take a 15% allocation. Hence why blocks P, K1, L1 and some seats in P1 aren’t available.

On 15/01/2024 at 23:57, AW LCFC said:

In case anyone was wondering, happened to notice on the ticketing info for this one that FA Cup rules allow the away club to take a 15% allocation. Hence why blocks P, K1, L1 and some seats in P1 aren’t available.

So us ST holders in those areas have to wait til after 5pm today to try and get a seat in another area which hasnt been taken up by a ST.

But of a ballache but no other way around it for the club is there?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trekerz said:

Were there no discussions with the club about moving section to behind the goal potentially for this game? @Union FS

The group asked to be moved centrally, the club turned it down.

Next idea was to extend the current section around slightly up to the G1 barrier, I believe its been radio silence on this. They are pushing for this to happen still.

Edited by SemperEadem

1 hour ago, Raj said:

So us ST holders in those areas have to wait til after 5pm today to try and get a seat in another area which hasnt been taken up by a ST.

But of a ballache but no other way around it for the club is there?

I bought ours on 13th.. there was a link in the email. I sit in K1. I just clicked on the buy button and was allowed to choose where I wanted. 

Edited by Lestagirl

29 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

I bought ours on 13th.. there was a link in the email. I sit in K1. I just clicked on the buy button and was allowed to choose where I wanted. 

Yes i know but certain parts of the ground like L1 and P blocks have to move for the away fans- that's who im talking about

12 minutes ago, Raj said:

Yes i know but certain parts of the ground like L1 and P blocks have to move for the away fans- that's who im talking about

17:00 tonight (if the club activate the system in time) is where all available seats are released (i.e. those STH's who didn't buy their seat). You will have a huge choice.

With it being Birmingham, they will take the full 4,500 allocation now.

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

17:00 tonight (if the club activate the system in time) is where all available seats are released (i.e. those STH's who didn't buy their seat). You will have a huge choice.

With it being Birmingham, they will take the full 4,500 allocation now.

Didn't look like there were 4.5k home fans at St Andrews last month!!:D

It was well empty, though suppose our ground doesn't have asbestos issues, yet

43 minutes ago, Raj said:

Yes we have to move too.. and could buy on the first day x K1 is for away fans too where we sit. 

Edited by Lestagirl
Added info

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

The group asked to be moved centrally, the club turned it down.

Next idea was to extend the current section around slightly up to the G1 barrier, I believe its been radio silence on this. They are pushing for this to happen still.

This could work, what’s the reasoning behind LCFC going cold on the idea?