Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Stoke Match Thread

stop the **** crosses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sit back, sit back, every **** time. how much longer do we have to go through this torture. are we paying for past success, are we being punished. shit, shit, fock. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Refs giving us nothing yet they are getting away with everything unfockingbelievable :banghead::mad::@

What's the betting we'll throw it away again at the end..........I know doom and gloom merchant :whistle:

you weren't the only one thinking that. how **** shit that we were right. perhaps the leicester players were thinking it aswell.

For once people cant blame Levein.

We've attacked all game , looked dangerous , and like Babs said they've had a counter attack and got a goal.

Yeh it's very annoying that we're gona lose 2 games on the trot where we have been the better side.

Sooner Paddy is back the better.... ;)

Why can't we? He picks the wankers.

90 minutes in a game, it don't mean sh*t if you are the attacking team all game and lose.

You still lose.

Three points lost is three points lost no matter how you look at it

How long are Kisnorbo and Sylla gona stay in the team for.

Kisnorbo is a joke of a footballer , Cant pass forward and generally is awful.

Sylla does'nt give a flying fock. Rather have Levi Porter playing there.

It's my works christmas piss-up on Saturday its an all day session.

Do I go to the Crewe game or go out and get wankered err.... :rolleyes:

Why can't we? He picks the wankers.

90 minutes in a game, it don't mean sh*t if you are the attacking team all game and lose.

You still lose.

Three points lost is three points lost no matter how you look at it

NOT ACCORDING TO 85% of the people on this board who said they wanted attacking football and would rather us lose 3-2 than 1-0.

Well they have got what they wanted.

I'm going to call my mum and tell her I will never forgive her for bringing me up a leicester fan.

hey, come on, pull yourself together. we've had the good days, remember the play-off wins, remember the league cup wins, remember the 5 successive top 10 finishers in the premiership.

perhaps we are paying for that success, i'm exhausted here, how many times, when will it turn. :cry:

Archived