Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR game..2nd March

Hi.. this is the game I'm wanting to try and get 2 tickets for to take my 8yr old autistic Grandson to if possible...it would be his first ever game.

I've registered him today with the club as needing special sensory needs which is good.

However it's getting the tickets that may scupper the plans.

The club have told me it's unlikely any will go on general sale?

Any advice please.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, weller54 said:

Hi.. this is the game I'm wanting to try and get 2 tickets for to take my 8yr old autistic Grandson to if possible...it would be his first ever game.

I've registered him today with the club as needing special sensory needs which is good.

Any advice please.

I will be really annoyed by the club if they don't put this on general sale. No reason not to- it will not sell out. 

14 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

I will be really annoyed by the club if they don't put this on general sale. No reason not to- it will not sell out. 

The club have told me it's very doubtful they will be!...I don't know, it makes me cross that they can't just be a little more helpful in getting tickets so I can take my autistic Grandson to his first game!... what's wrong with this world these days 😪😪

6 minutes ago, weller54 said:

The club have told me it's very doubtful they will be!...I don't know, it makes me cross that they can't just be a little more helpful in getting tickets so I can take my autistic Grandson to his first game!... what's wrong with this world these days 😪😪

Message me if you don't manage to get on general sale. I will sort the tickets for you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

Message me if you don't manage to get on general sale. I will sort the tickets for you

That is very kind of you.. thank you.

Could you advise what section would be best for him?...he has sensory issues, so know the club will provide ear defenders etc to help.

Once again, thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

That is very kind of you.. thank you.

Could you advise what section would be best for him?...he has sensory issues, so know the club will provide ear defenders etc to help.

Once again, thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

Anywhere in the west stand.. 

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Unfortunately the ticket office are mostly useless. The best person to contact for this would be Jim. He will no doubt listen to any needs you and your grandson will have and get you sorted.

22 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Unfortunately the ticket office are mostly useless. The best person to contact for this would be Jim. He will no doubt listen to any needs you and your grandson will have and get you sorted.

Thanks.. how do I contact Jim?

2 hours ago, iancognito said:

They want this supporter liaison officer role whatever it is filling, they should give it to Jim. Without doubt the most helpful, most supporter-orientated guy at the club.

That's literally his job title nowdays.

Supporter Liason Officer :thumbup:

Just now, iancognito said:

Yeah there's that other role they created a couple of months ago that got advertised. Similar title but not that job.

Dunno about that one. I know there's a small team that work with Jim although many of them seem to be on power trips. 

21 hours ago, Trev3939 said:

Does anyone know- if you are a sth and want to bring guests, can you purchase as many as you want if you make an account for them or is it only one guest per season ticket 

When a match gets to the ST holder guest stage, you can buy one extra ticket per ST

• 2 weeks later...

Think 10:30 today they go on general sale.

On 07/02/2024 at 20:16, weller54 said:

Any advice please.