Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Chelsea Ticket & Travel Information

Leicester City have been given an allocation of 6,035 tickets, including 30 pairs of wheelchair spaces, for their Emirates FA Cup Quarter-Final clash against Chelsea on Sunday 17 March (12:45pm kick-off).
- Ticket and travel details for Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup fixture
- Foxes to face Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday 17 March

The Foxes will take on the Blues at Stamford Bridge having defeated Bournemouth on Tuesday night to reach the last eight of the competition.

Ticket prices

Age Price
Adult £38
Senior (65+) £19
Under 20 £19
Under 16 £19

Sale date information

On Sale To Date
Away Priority Scheme Saturday 2 March 9am
Season Ticket Holders with 550+ Away Priority Points Sunday 3 March 9am (online only)
Season Ticket Holders with 520+ Away Priority Points Monday 4 March
Season Ticket Holders with 501+ Away Priority Points Monday 4 March 2pm
All Season Ticket Holders Tuesday 5 March
All Fox Members Tuesday 5 March 2pm

On sale at 8am online and 9am by-phone unless otherwise stated above.

Supporters aged 15 and under will need to be accompanied by an over 18.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Fox Travel information

- Coaches depart at 7:15am
- Priced at £28 per person
- All under-16s will need to be accompanied by an over-18
- Strictly no alcohol is allowed on Fox Travel

Selling order

Sell First – Lower Tier
Sell Second – Upper Tier (blocks in the Upper Tier will be opened in stages)

All times GMT.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Sell second upper tier? You watch everyone hold off until the upper opens.. my signal better work as a few will be on the coaches to Sunderland :blink:

I’ve been in both and much prefer the lower tier at Chelsea, with it being so close to the pitch, although I don’t like being too near the front rows. One of those places, like QPR, where the players could be in the crowd if we score. A late winner that end is what I’m already dreaming about. 💤

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I’ve been in both and much prefer the lower tier at Chelsea, with it being so close to the pitch, although I don’t like being too near the front rows. One of those places, like QPR, where the players could be in the crowd if we score. A late winner that end is what I’m already dreaming about. 💤

Hopefully we get a late winner

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

As long as you’re not right at the back of the lower tier you’re ok, as if you are it’s restricted view at the other end.

12 minutes ago, promised land said:

As long as you’re not right at the back of the lower tier you’re ok, as if you are it’s restricted view at the other end.

Yes I remember that being the case not that long ago, but the last time I went I’m sure they’d done some work and that was no longer an issue. Not 100% though. 

51 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Yes I remember that being the case not that long ago, but the last time I went I’m sure they’d done some work and that was no longer an issue. Not 100% though. 

I never knew that, I was down there the last time we went there in the fa cup, but for all the recent Premier league matches always on the corner or upper tier.

• Like 1

Bit too much hassle all in all. TV draw is what’s ruined it for me though. £114.50 for me and my lad to go including travel is expensive but I would’ve paid it for him to go to his first quarter final. But throw in leaving the house at 6:30am to meet the coach and then the inevitable 4 hour plus journey due to the extra traffic on the roads because of the rail strike… fuch that 

1 minute ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

Unless they open it up to general sale like with a few of the recent home games. I‘d be surprised if we sell the allocation due to the  ko time and travel issues/costs

Given the travel issues, it would’ve been smarter to do Liverpool and Man U at 12:30 where travel is easier. But I guess nobody wanted to upset Klopp

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Given the travel issues, it would’ve been smarter to do Liverpool and Man U at 12:30 where travel is easier. But I guess nobody wanted to upset Klopp

Then there would’ve been issues coming back after the game. Plus Liverpool v Man U is the prime time game, that can never be the lunchtime slot. 

33 minutes ago, broadstone fox said:

Does anyone know if theres train strikes on the sunday?

Everyone keeps saying it’s strikes but I believe

its maintenance between Bedford and Luton.. you can get to Bedford and then coach it for half hour to Luton station to carry on journey or if your Leicester way go another route.. 

12 minutes ago, FLAN said:

First time using fox travel. Do they take you straight to the ground?  Also why leaving so early it’s 7.15 for a 1230kick off 

Generally they stop for 45 mins at service station. Yesterday for Sunderland coaches left at 1, 45 min stop off and arrived at Stadium about 5.30 or so. So, 2 hours before kick off. I think they set off early to allow for road works etc 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FLAN said:

First time using fox travel. Do they take you straight to the ground?  Also why leaving so early it’s 7.15 for a 1230kick off 

Yes straight to ground normally stop off at services on way, and so you can get drunk before the game 🍺 

• Like 1