Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grth2004

Helldivers 2

I'm up to level 7 at the minute. was a bit underwhelmed originally, as every mission was rinse and repeat, with bugs/robots that were easy to kill. But now i've started to give challenging/hard a go it is actually starting to become quite enjoyable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

Full of toxic Nazi players from what I read this morning.

Erm, you mean gamers?

The setting is grimdark and it has a dystopian, ultra-authoritarian government so it's attracted a small number of the usual morons that don't understand satire. The same subset of nerd that collects Warhammer 40k miniatures and paints them all to look like SS troopers and whose favourite game is Hearts of Iron 4 just don't ask them what side they usually pick.

But 99% of the playerbase are just normal people. A whole load of my friends have gotten it and they're all just normal, well adjusted, bland as **** human beings. 

Play it or don't on it's merits I guess, it does look a bit boring IMO but I'd say any article claiming its the game for the next generation of Hitler Youth is just click/rage bait tbh.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Erm, you mean gamers?

The setting is grimdark and it has a dystopian, ultra-authoritarian government so it's attracted a small number of the usual morons that don't understand satire. The same subset of nerd that collects Warhammer 40k miniatures and paints them all to look like SS troopers and whose favourite game is Hearts of Iron 4 just don't ask them what side they usually pick.

But 99% of the playerbase are just normal people. A whole load of my friends have gotten it and they're all just normal, well adjusted, bland as **** human beings. 

Play it or don't on it's merits I guess, it does look a bit boring IMO but I'd say any article claiming its the game for the next generation of Hitler Youth is just click/rage bait tbh.

Pink News

On 18/03/2024 at 09:20, glenny_fox said:

I'm up to level 7 at the minute. was a bit underwhelmed originally, as every mission was rinse and repeat, with bugs/robots that were easy to kill. But now i've started to give challenging/hard a go it is actually starting to become quite enjoyable.

Same here , it really get interesting the harder and more ridiculous it gets. 
let me know if you’d like to team up

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/04/2024 at 23:50, syston_fox said:

Sure... Add me if you want. Tadders86 on PSN 

Added you thanks 👍

Still having fun with the game and it’s ridiculousness. Interesting to see what they do with future updates.