Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Viable managerial replacements?

2 hours ago, iancognito said:

It isn't 1992 anymore 😆 And if we didn't get promotion I doubt anyone on this forum would be happy with "good old-fashioned emotive entertainment"

I'm sure Luton fans are enjoying their emotive entertainment but offer them a title and a few games against Real, Bayern and Inter at "the Kenny" and they'll be more than happy with the anti-football you're not enjoying.

BTW when anti-football had us clear at the top with one defeat in 17 were you unhappy or are you here on the back of a few defeats?

This is a complete irrelevance. We're 3rd. It is failing.

Edited by Dan LCFC

If we don’t sort our Schitt out it’s the Lottery of playoffs and we all know how that goes, pi55ed with how we’ve let a huge lead go but even if we get 2nd that would be a bonus at the minute just to get out of this Fuching League !

Guest J-FOX
7 hours ago, iancognito said:

It isn't 1992 anymore 😆 And if we didn't get promotion I doubt anyone on this forum would be happy with "good old-fashioned emotive entertainment"

I'm sure Luton fans are enjoying their emotive entertainment but offer them a title and a few games against Real, Bayern and Inter at "the Kenny" and they'll be more than happy with the anti-football you're not enjoying.

BTW when anti-football had us clear at the top with one defeat in 17 were you unhappy or are you here on the back of a few defeats?

I became unhappy with the style of play after about 7/8 games. I do not really care about winning when it is so tiresome to achieve and utterly boring to watch.

Blackburn away and Southampton away were rare flashes of excitement. It is always the case with ideologues that once it stalls it never comes back (Mourinho is a good example).

1 hour ago, J-FOX said:

I became unhappy with the style of play after about 7/8 games. I do not really care about winning when it is so tiresome to achieve and utterly boring to watch.

Blackburn away and Southampton away were rare flashes of excitement. It is always the case with ideologues that once it stalls it never comes back (Mourinho is a good example).

Oh well. If sticking 13 goals past Hudds, Stoke and Plymouth doesn't work for you, you can't be helped. I'm happy winning and accept that sometimes we don't.

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This is a complete irrelevance. We're 3rd. It is failing.

Its not an irrelevance though. And if Vardy sticks a couple of those chances away on Friday this thread doesn't even exist. Teams have bad runs, it happens.

Guest J-FOX
19 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Oh well. If sticking 13 goals past Hudds, Stoke and Plymouth doesn't work for you, you can't be helped. I'm happy winning and accept that sometimes we don't.

Exactly !

Your position is made through highlighting the EXCEPTIONS to the rule.

Choosing the best results of the season does not prove an effective style, it confirms that such an effective style is a rarity and not the norm.

13 minutes ago, J-FOX said:

Exactly !

Your position is made through highlighting the EXCEPTIONS to the rule.

Choosing the best results of the season does not prove an effective style, it confirms that such an effective style is a rarity and not the norm.

Oh! You thought we'd score 4 goals every game and finish on 120pts?

Confirmed, you've never seen Championship football before and have totally unrealistic expectations.

Guest J-FOX
39 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Confirmed, you've never seen Championship football before and have totally unrealistic expectations.

Strawman argumentation and a total fabrication. I have not stated anything about 4 goals per game and 120pts.

And with no other option, the defeated man grasps at straws in an attempt to salvage some dignity having put forth arguments which affirm rather than disaffirm my original position.