Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

6 Games Left! - We are top with a game in hand!

Our wobble started earlier but Leeds and Ipswich have dipped slightly recently too, probably more in performance than result. 

Looking at the games the others have I reckon both Ipswich and Leeds will probably land around 95. Which would mean 3 wins would do it for us.

Even at that level I wouldn't be confident with the way we're playing. I've got us at 96, but we may well need to win one of WBA, Soton, or Preston now.

42 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Our wobble started earlier but Leeds and Ipswich have dipped slightly recently too, probably more in performance than result. 

Looking at the games the others have I reckon both Ipswich and Leeds will probably land around 95. Which would mean 3 wins would do it for us.

Even at that level I wouldn't be confident with the way we're playing. I've got us at 96, but we may well need to win one of WBA, Soton, or Preston now.

WBA safely in the play offs when we play them, Saints with 4th secured and out of the autos race when we play them, hopefully Preston can't obtain 6th when we play them.

If we can't get at least 3 points from those games we need to fold the club. 5 or 6 should really should be the aim.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

WBA safely in the play offs when we play them, Saints with 4th secured and out of the autos race when we play them, hopefully Preston can't obtain 6th when we play them.

If we can't get at least 3 points from those games we need to fold the club. 5 or 6 should really should be the aim.

Hope you're right! I think West Brom will be looking safe although not guaranteed. I think they're slightly worse away from home too. 

Southampton tough to call, on paper a tough game but likely to be rotating and having little to play for. 

Preston I would have thought would be easy a short while ago but they've got themselves back in the playoff chase!

We'll probably win those 3 and lose the other 2!

• Haha 1

It's bizarre that when we are playing awful the lack of game management to at least not lose, 3 points extra from draws at Bristol city, Millwall and QPR would have made a massive difference to the table. We have 4 draws, 3 where we threw the games away in injury time against Shef wed and Ipswich twice, and only 1 of those 4 where we salvaged something at Hull. Compared to Ipswich and Leeds 9 draws, we were always going to have a wobble but i'm not sure this "we'll take a point" mentality Vardy said about after Hull is there, 1 point is better than nothing. We have gained 1 draw all season from a losing position and thrown away 3 games. A more stoic approach easily could of resulted in 0-0s against both Bristol city and last night.

I’m struggling to think of many games worse than last night in recent seasons.

Then I remembered these beauty’s