Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Job Going at LCFC

Im told by  mate who works for the clubs lawyers that Rudkin is actually getting a bigger role at the club 

Susan is to focus purly on commertial operations , Rudkin is to become the COO of all footballing matters , A new role of Chief of Footballing staff is being looked at to help Enzo stay 

Might just be club gossip but that's what I heard 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, the draper said:

Im told by  mate who works for the clubs lawyers that Rudkin is actually getting a bigger role at the club 

Susan is to focus purly on commertial operations , Rudkin is to become the COO of all footballing matters , A new role of Chief of Footballing staff is being looked at to help Enzo stay 

actually seems like a sensible move. Gets Rudkin out of the day-to-day

4 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

actually seems like a sensible move. Gets Rudkin out of the day-to-day

The most sensible move would be to sack the incompetent ****, how has he wormed his way in to a promotion after the off the pitch shambles he oversaw

2 hours ago, the draper said:

If we accept he's not getting sacked so long as KP are in charge, this is actually a good move. Get him away from the job that he's not been doing and have a guy dedicated to being DoF for just us rather than rudkin having fingers in leuven, the horses and king power as well

On a slightly different topic but not wanting to start a new thread, does anybody know what Martin George's role is at the club these days?

Hardly seen him since the 90s but he's become a lot more visible in recent weeks and was out there celebrating on the pitch at the end of the Preston match.

Giving the DoF as much support to be efficient as possible is good. In this case it just gives him more time to play solitaire and draw squiggly lines on paint so he can fill them in

15 hours ago, RoboFox said:

One of us losers can get this job, surely? 

The FT hivemind can help ace the application and interview process, then the nominated person (AKA FT Mole) feeds back to the transfer section of the site. 

No more shit from teenage bedroom journalists, Sean From Enderby, or any other dickheads. 

Pure, 100% tangy club insider sauce. 

You'll kick yourself when Sean gets the job

4 hours ago, the draper said:

Is it me or should your mate who's working for the club's lawyers not be disclosing this kind of stuff...? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is it me or should your mate who's working for the club's lawyers not be disclosing this kind of stuff...? 

I also know how much the club paid to  keep a major story off the front sheets 😄

In fairness its not a secret Rudkin is getting an expanded role 

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

If we accept he's not getting sacked so long as KP are in charge, this is actually a good move. Get him away from the job that he's not been doing and have a guy dedicated to being DoF for just us rather than rudkin having fingers in leuven, the horses and king power as well

I agree I see no negatives 

On 01/05/2024 at 16:40, Trekerz said:

Rudkins getting his own personal assistant. Fuvk me he’s going nowhere. What does he need a personal assistant for

Why can't he just do the main club, or just the academy, or just OH? Why's he have to do it all? Isn't he in charge of horses or something, too?