Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Buying the away kit online

Hello everyone. I am trying to find our black and teal away kit online from a decent replica site. Any recommendations? Can't buy from the club store as my budget doesn't get to their price. Peace. 

Posted (edited)

There is, or at least was, a sports shop in the market place, JC sports I think, wedged between pawn brokers.  They used to sell the out of date kits cheap.  I got a couple a few years ago for 10 or 15 quid, can't remember exact amount.  Worth swinging by.

Although granted that isn't an online solution.  If you are miles away scrub the above 😂

Edited by rugbyblue
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Hello everyone. I am trying to find our black and teal away kit online from a decent replica site. Any recommendations? Can't buy from the club store as my budget doesn't get to their price. Peace. 

Your budget doesn’t go to £25 for an adult and £20 for a child?

No point getting fakes at this time of the season.

Edited by phoneticerror

20 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Your budget doesn’t go to £25 for an adult and £20 for a child?

No point getting fakes at this time of the season.

mate the shipping to spain is extremely high. 

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

mate the shipping to spain is extremely high. 

I had looked into a Swedish website about a sport playing dragon, but to ship was going to be £9 and the shirt was more than the official. 

Ended up going Official and will eat the massive delivery fee, and I’ll probably get stung with duty. 

The irritation is that while I was in the general vicinity of Leicester a few weeks ago, I toyed with the idea of popping over to the shop. The thought quickly left my mind because there was no indication of a sale… until a few hours later I got an email that they had started discounting kit, by which time it was too late. I wasn’t too bothered at the time, there was the prospect of another trip back to the UK a few weeks later… that didn’t materialize, either. So here I am… paying for shipping that’s almost as much as the shirt, which will have that somewhat unnecessary additional Straight Back Up patch on it, and I’ll likely pay an additional 20% when it gets here when customs wants their slice of the action. 

C’est La Vie. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

I got this for my lad and it's now only £14.27 + £5 shipping

https://www.enjoyfball.com/products/2023-2024-leicester-city-away-soccer-jersey?spm=..collection_83872d66-14fe-4a5b-a9a1-fe39f30f9e83.collection_detail_1.2&spm_prev=..index.header_1.1&variant=0424a4ee-b141-406a-b7fd-7fada9810421

Took about 3 weeks to arrive but he's delighted with it and doesn't even know it's not the official club one.

For a replica, it's almost perfect IMO

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Izzy said:

I got this for my lad and it's now only £14.27 + £5 shipping

https://www.enjoyfball.com/products/2023-2024-leicester-city-away-soccer-jersey?spm=..collection_83872d66-14fe-4a5b-a9a1-fe39f30f9e83.collection_detail_1.2&spm_prev=..index.header_1.1&variant=0424a4ee-b141-406a-b7fd-7fada9810421

Took about 3 weeks to arrive but he's delighted with it and doesn't even know it's not the official club one.

For a replica, it's almost perfect IMO

Not used that site for kits before... Do you need to order the size up like with the other sites like that? 

32 minutes ago, syston_fox said:

Not used that site for kits before... Do you need to order the size up like with the other sites like that? 

I ordered the same size for my lad as I would have done from the club shop (Large, he's a fat fvck for his age :D)

It fits him the same as his other large tops so I'm not sure you'd need to order the size up tbh

13 hours ago, NasPb said:

DONT BOTHER.

Every kit I have bought on the dodgy market has been....   dodgy