Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluetintedspecs

Who's making the ultimate stand?

5 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I'm so disappointed that this thread isn't about the builders we're getting in for the stadium expansion.

:appl:   Lift the spirits! Every time I come on Foxestalk these days, I want to go back to bed! 

Posted (edited)

Moving away and thought about renewing,but just didn't enjoy last season and football in general at the moment.I'll still keep an eye on the results,but as you get older you realise there's more to life.So not renewing and going to spend the money saved on drowning a few more worms!

Edited by PAULCFC
  • Like 1

I'm not going to pretend it was the only reason but it was definitely part of my decision to give up my Season Ticket last year.

I bottled not buying a Membership in the end because I wanted to do a few aways and ended up coming to a few homes as well, but I do hate what this regime has become and I think the way they've been treating the fans is a bloody disgrace.

No doubt it'll be the same again next season and I'll give them their money but the horrific matchday prices are going to make it that much harder no doubt. Just feels like a matter of time before I'm coming once a season or not at all.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Try telling that to Hitler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law#:~:text=Godwin's law%2C short for Godwin's,Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies,[1] is an Internet adage asserting: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Incognito said:

He's come from Man City where everything is done uber profesionally. Everything is best of the best.

Think you’re grossly overestimating CFG. With Man City, they don’t have to worry, they put the required resources in, and listen to Pep. They have got massively lucky with Girona this year.

Just a couple of examples that I’m aware of.

Melbourne City - salary capped league, knocked out week one of playoffs. Sold off all young players prior to season (good thing, we want our players to move to Europe), replaced with a bunch of 30+ players on high wages, nothing to prove. Coach sacked, replaced with similar manager who has not improved the place or style of play at all. 2 year extension granted. Formerly mentioned old players are now leaving, youth not been given a shot all season. Next season looking shit.

Troyes - looking like a second consecutive relegation after keeping former Melbourne manager in charge for way too long. Fans throwing flares at players, who started throwing them back. Savio, Gironas star this year, is actually a Troyes player on loan. Will never pull the shirt on as he’s off to Man City. Troyes not happy about being used this way whilst they’re being booted down the leagues.