Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Jeffrey Archer 

an ‘interesting’ character 

Yes not sure he will be be remembered in the most fondest of ways tbh. 

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, Super_horns said:

Yes not sure he will be be remembered in the most fondest of ways tbh. 

He's released his last book, he hasn't died.

Posted

I stand corrected lol

 

When I saw @st albans fox comment I googled him and the only recent news I found was this...

 

Jeffrey Archer returns to his former Wellington School library - BBC News

 

https://share.google/TGy7yw2SXFmg50tDn

 

From yesterday, literally to announce his retirement from writing books.

 

Talk about timing.

  • Haha 1
Posted
21 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I stand corrected lol

 

When I saw @st albans fox comment I googled him and the only recent news I found was this...

 

Jeffrey Archer returns to his former Wellington School library - BBC News

 

https://share.google/TGy7yw2SXFmg50tDn

 

From yesterday, literally to announce his retirement from writing books.

 

Talk about timing.

Google obviously hadn't updated itself very well. 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I stand corrected lol

 

When I saw @st albans fox comment I googled him and the only recent news I found was this...

 

Jeffrey Archer returns to his former Wellington School library - BBC News

 

https://share.google/TGy7yw2SXFmg50tDn

 

From yesterday, literally to announce his retirement from writing books.

 

Talk about timing.

 that’s how you write your own ending ….

  • Like 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Does anyone remember the programme Jeffrey Archer did with Simon Jordan that was ITV's answer to Dragon's Den

Anything hosted by Dick Madeley was considered unmissable in my household.

  • Haha 1
Posted

Been reading Archers books this year, gotta say Kane and Able is an epic.

Might be a "wrong un" in some areas of his life but his novel writing was in a different league.

  • Like 1
Posted
17 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Eva Marie Saint, made it to 102.

Rest in peace.

 

On the Waterfront

North by Northwest

Grand Prix

 

Classics.

North by Northwest one of my favourite Hitchcock films. Eva Marie Saint the epitome of a cool, stylish blonde. Great foil to Cary Grant

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...