Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leicester Vs Crewe

Douglas - 5

Maybury - 6

Gerrbrand - 7

Stearman - 7

Sheehan - 5

Sylla - 5 Lazy 5hit comes to mind.

Smith - 7 not brilliant but shown glimpses

Kisnorbo - 5 they way to pass is forward

Joey - 7 what a ball to set Hume up

Hammond -7 worked hard

Hume 8 MOTM worked hard, scored and gave 110%

Subs:

Williams - 6 some deft touches nice passes and actually shown some work rate!!

Hughes and De Vries - not on long enough IMO

Douglas - 5

Maybury - 6

Gerrbrand - 7

Stearman - 7

Sheehan - 5

Sylla - 5 Lazy 5hit comes to mind.

Smith - 7 not brilliant but shown glimpses

Kisnorbo - 5 they way to pass is forward

Joey - 7 what a ball to set Hume up

Hammond -7 worked hard

Hume 8 MOTM worked hard, scored and gave 110%

Subs:

Williams - 6 some deft touches nice passes and actually shown some work rate!!

Hughes and De Vries - not on long enough IMO

Can’t fault your rating mate

Douglas 5

Sheehan 5

Stearman 6

Gerrbrand 7

Maybury 7

Sylla 6.5 - he wasn't that bad guys! Give him a break.

Kisnorbo 6.5

Joey 7

Smith 7

Hammond 7

Hume 8* - simply brilliant today

Subs:

Williams 7

Hughes 6

De Vries 6

douglas 6- nothing really to do, coped well when called upon

maybury 7- got forward well, did well in a back 3

paddy g 6- solid as always

stearman 7- good performance at cb, wont be there next match tho

sheehan 5- some basic errors, stupidity got him sent off, still play him when next availible though

mom 5- lazy twat waisted possestion, should go african nations and never come back

kisnorbo 6- poor in midfield looked strong at the back

joey 7- fairly quiet, great all for the goal

smith 7- good runs was out of gas at the end

hume 9- great touches, superb goal, always a thret

hammond 7- ran his bollocks off, quiet in the 1st half

subs

williams 7- good touches and showed some desire

hughes and mdv too little time

Douglas 4

Sheehan 5

Gerrbrand 7

Stearman 7

Maybury 7

Sylla 4 Lazy waste of space ,shows no commitment

Kisnorbo 4 apart from winning headers there is no point in him being there! he cant even pass

Joey 7

Smith 7

Hammond 7

Hume 8 Had a great game showed the work rate needed

Williams 6 didnt look as lazy as usual went on a good run just unfortnate with his pass to hume that could have sealed it

Hughes and De vries - Didnt see them do that much played Ok De vries probably should have scored near the end

Douglas 5

Sheehan 4 (looked rusty , passing shocking and skined for the goal. 2 stupid bookings )

Gerrbrand 7

Stearman 6

Maybury 6

Sylla 4

Kisnorbo 6

Joey 7

Smith 7

Hammond 7

Hume 8 ( great effort from the lad)

Williams 6

Douglas 6

Maybury 6.5

Gerrbrand 6.5

Stearman 6.5

Sheehan 6.75

Sylla 5

Joey 8

Kisnorbo 6.5

Smith 7.5

Hume 9 (Great goal and persistence)

Hammond 7

subs (based on what they did in their time on the field)

Hughes 8 (we'd have lost but for him)

Williams 7 (Had some appetite again).

MDV 5 (One great chance-didn't take it)

Douglas 6

Maybury 6.5

Gerrbrand 6.5

Stearman 6.5

Sheehan 6.75

Sylla 5

Joey 8

Kisnorbo 6.5

Smith 7.5

Hume 9 (Great goal and persistence)

Hammond 7

subs (based on what they did in their time on the field)

Hughes 8 (we'd have lost but for him)

Williams 7 (Had some appetite again).

MDV 5 (One great chance-didn't take it)

How you can give Sheehan a better rating than Sylla is beyond me.

I'm sorry thrac, but Sheehan looked out of his depth. Only the secod or third time I have seen him play, and have not been overly impressed.

What a silly handball (which was sooo blatant) and then a daft rash tackle.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot my ratings...

Douglas 5

Sheehan 4

Gerrbrand 7

Stearman 6.5

Maybury 6.5

Sylla 5.5

Kisnorbo 5.5

Joey 7.5

Smith 6.5

Hammond 6.5

Hume 8.5 (MOTM)

Williams 7 (Added some quick passing to the central midfield area)

Hughes - Not enough time to rate.

MDV - Didn't see him play as I was freezing my testes off and decided to go home!

Agreed with Shum.

Thrac you make a lot of good points usually but that rating is poor. Sheehan was nowhere near the best defender today, he almost cost us the game in my opinion. He was at fault for the goal and you cannot defend his bookings, they were both clear cut.

It's time to admit that Sheehan had a shocker today, Thrac.

Agreed with Shum.

Thrac you make a lot of good points usually but that rating is poor. Sheehan was nowhere near the best defender today, he almost cost us the game in my opinion. He was at fault for the goal and you cannot defend his bookings, they were both clear cut.

It's time to admit that Sheehan had a shocker today, Thrac.

Agree with Anish and Shum.

What with the time of the year I was expecting to see the new Messiah today and he was shocking. Inflating scores for your favourite doesn't disguise the truth Thrach, he had a mare.

Douglas 6 Nothing he could do for the goal and little else to do

Maybury 7 Thought he played well but could have offered more going forward

Stearman 7 Showed he was cappable of playing centre back in this division, classy player witha great future.

Gerrbrand 6 Did alright, looked slow a couple of times in the first half though

Sheehan 4 Out of his depth. Was at fault for the goal and deserved to eb sent off. His ball striking skills are good but the rest of his game is not ready for championship football. The suggestion that his inclusion is the pendulum the wellbing of our team is dependent on is laughable.

Sylla 5 He played alright but let the crowds moans get the betetr of him in the second.

Gudjohnson 6 Lots of energy but a distincgt lack of quality in the pass.

Kisnorbo 7 Mainly for his defencive work, he looked very solid at the back and won everything in the air.

Smith 6 He was doubled up on and he struggled to get in the game. One or two moments of brilliance though.

Hammond 7 Ran around and always looked for the ball but nothing really came off for him. His pace is a threat even when he is not playing well

Hume 9 Really got into the game in the second half and made things happen. Brilliant goal.

***SUBS***

Williams 7 provided quality in the midfield that Gudjohnsen and Kisnorbo lack.

Hughes 7 Two goal line cleaences in the first 10 seconds of his appearence made for a good start.

De Vries 7 Nearly won it for us in the last minute with a good run and his strength.

What with the time of the year I was expecting to see the new Messiah today and he was shocking. Inflating scores for your favourite doesn't disguise the truth Thrach, he had a mare.

Agreed with Anish, Shum and Jase.

He was shocking. We played better without him on the field, fair enough maybe he was a bit rusty, I certainly hope that is not the extent of his talent, otherwise he has a long way to go in the next couple of years to even make it as a squad player here. Sylla was pretty bad, Sheehan was by far the worst player on the pitch.

Hows Gilbert doing at Sheffield Wednesday???

Douglas - 5, Just Awful

Maybury - 7, Had a good game.

Gerrbrand - 6, Missed a few headers, not completely comfortable against the long ball.

Stearman - 7, Excellent in the first half.

Sheehan - 6, Stupid to get sent off, but I can only really remember the mistake for the goal.

Sylla - 6, Tries to do too much, not intelligent enough

Smith - 7, Tired in the second half, was sparkling at times

Kisnorbo - 7, Keeps it simple, goes backwards sometimes when he should go forwards. But come on is it THAT big a deal? Was impressed by his break up play and heading when he dropped back.

Joey - 7, Good again, a few wayward passes (like Kisnorbo) but his creativity made up for it today.

Hammond -6, He tries bless him, but you have to laugh at him sometimes. Not good enough really.

Hume 9* Immense, a joy to watch.

Subs:

Williams - 7 His superior vision and passing was helpful, worked hard. He needs to feature more.

Hughes and De Vries - Not on long enough for ratings, but both made some impact.

Douglas 6

didn't have much to do. kicking not great though.

maybury 7

seems to be getting back to something like last season's form

stearman 7

unlucky to be substituted. will be a top class centre half in 2 years time.

gerrbrand 6

not his best but not bad either.

sheehan 3

terrible. he may be young but the handball was schoolboy error material. needs a loan period at a lower level to bring him on.

kisnorbo 7

not too great in midfield but he was excellent in defense. won loads of headers and tackles. agreed he's not the most exciting of players but he does what lennon used to do only he was next to Izzet and Savage compared to Sylla and Gudjonsson

gudjonsson 8

player of the season so far. great strike in the first half plenty of passion and looks good going forward. off to man city in jan???

smith 6

probaly his least effective game for us. cuts inside far too often.

hammond 7

worked his socks off. holds the ball up well as well. improving!

hume 8

great second half performance but invisible in the first half. great strike for he goal.

sylla 6

too much of a luxury for us?? an attacking player with how many goals/shots on trget??

williams 6

though he did well today.

Agreed with Anish, Shum and Jase.

He was shocking. We played better without him on the field, fair enough maybe he was a bit rusty, I certainly hope that is not the extent of his talent, otherwise he has a long way to go in the next couple of years to even make it as a squad player here. Sylla was pretty bad, Sheehan was by far the worst player on the pitch.

Hows Gilbert doing at Sheffield Wednesday???

Yeah that's the answer, get Gilbert in...

I never realised how many mates that Anish has got.... :):):)

Never mind, you'll see what you want, same as you think I do.

You've all been very fair to the lad and if you hound him out beause of your antagonistic viewpoints then it wouldn't surprise me and it won't be me that misses out, it'll be the club,

Truth is he made one mistake and got a double booking. Big deal. If you want to ignore the good things he did that's your prerogative.

How you can give Sheehan a better rating than Sylla is beyond me.

I'm sorry thrac, but Sheehan looked out of his depth. Only the secod or third time I have seen him play, and have not been overly impressed.

What a silly handball (which was sooo blatant) and then a daft rash tackle.

I gave Sheehan a better rating that Sylla because Sheehan did a lot of good things in the first half (including several shots on goal) and Sylla had, as usual, no effect whatsever. The last notable thing he did was to receieve a pass from midfield, cock his leg in the air, miss the ball completely and let it roll out for a throw in.

If that had been Sheehan it would be six months before he played for the club again.

Come on Shum tell me what Sylla did that was of any consequence. Take the whole season to compile a list if you like.

Sheehan didn't look out of his depth at all - he looked utterly composed most of the time and did lots of useful things. He made one error and got two bookings.

I gave Sheehan a better rating that Sylla because Sheehan did a lot of good things in the first half (including several shots on goal) and Sylla had, as usual, no effect whatsever. The last notable thing he did was to receieve a pass from midfield, cock his leg in the air, miss the ball completely and let it roll out for a throw in.

If that had been Sheehan it would be six months before he played for the club again.

Come on Shum tell me what Sylla did that was of any consequence. Take the whole season to compile a list if you like.

Sheehan didn't look out of his depth at all - he looked utterly composed most of the time and did lots of useful things. He made one error and got two bookings.

Crewe had a field day on our left hand side and ran rings round Sheehan.

" That left back is playing shite " Quote from a neutral friend of mine at the game who has no idea who Sheehan is.

I doubt Gilbert is the answer but if Sheehans going to play like that neither is he.

People aren't seeing what they want to see at all, they are seeing what happened he was shocking, you on the other hand are the one seeing what he wants to see.

we dont want Sheehan to play badly at all, but he did. I expect this and dont think anything less of him, as I apperciate he is young and will proababley play badly a few more times before breaking into the 1st team.

Archived