Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Team vs Millwall

After the good performance in the last 30 minutes against Crewe when Kisnorbo was moved into defence, i think we need to put out an even more positive team vs Millwall. It's no use playing Kisnorbo, if we do we're more or less playing with 5 defenders against a team bottom of the table :blink:

------------------Henderson-------------------

-Maybury---McCarthy--Gerrbrand---Johansson-

-Sylla------Gudjonsson--Hughes--------Smith-

--------------Hammond--Hume----------------

Subs: Douglas, Tiatto, Hamill, Williams, De Vries

-Hughes------Gudjonsson--Kisnorbo--------Smith-

Whilst I don't like playing Hughesy out on the right as we lose width, I'd rather have him there than lazy Sylla. When Sylla is on his day, he is as good as anybody in this league, but I've not seen enough of these type of performances to warrant him carry on playing.

Henderson HAS to be brought in to replace Douglas, it's as simple as that

-Hughes------Gudjonsson--Kisnorbo--------Smith-

Whilst I don't like playing Hughesy out on the right as we lose width, I'd rather have him there than lazy Sylla. When Sylla is on his day, he is as good as anybody in this league, but I've not seen enough of these type of performances to warrant him carry on playing.

Henderson HAS to be brought in to replace Douglas, it's as simple as that

Absolutly SPOT ON!

Team I'd like it to be:

Henderson

Maybury

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Johansson

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Williams

Smith

Hammond

Hume

---------------------------------------------

Team I think it'll be:

Douglas

Maybury

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Johansson

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Kisnorbo

Smith

Hammond

Hume

After the good performance in the last 30 minutes against Crewe when Kisnorbo was moved into defence, i think we need to put out an even more positive team vs Millwall. It's no use playing Kisnorbo, if we do we're more or less playing with 5 defenders against a team bottom of the table :blink:

Agreed, although I'd be inclined to give Williams a place alongside Joey instead of Hughes. Last chance saloon for Gareth, he needs to make the most of it. I don't think Hughes is fit enough to start yet so Williams needs to get his arse into gear.

-----------------Henderson

Maybury--McCarthy--Gerrbrand--Johansson

Hughes--Gudjonsson--Williams--Smith

-----------Hammond--Hume

Hmm, that midfield on paper is the best in the league surely?

That's what I'd like to see anyway, but I imagine Rab will be in goal, Kisnorbo will play and then one of Williams/Sylla/Hughes.

-----------------Henderson

Maybury--McCarthy--Gerrbrand--Johansson

Hughes--Gudjonsson--Williams--Smith

-----------Hammond--Hume

Hmm, that midfield on paper is the best in the league surely?

That's what I'd like to see anyway, but I imagine Rab will be in goal, Kisnorbo will play and then one of Williams/Sylla/Hughes.

I would love to see that team eith Wesolowski pushing for a first team place in a few weeks. Kisnorbo impressed me at centre half on saturday and would rather Levein focuse using him as a back-up centre half than clogging up central midfield when we have Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams and now Wesolowski.

I would love to see that team eith Wesolowski pushing for a first team place in a few weeks. Kisnorbo impressed me at centre half on saturday and would rather Levein focuse using him as a back-up centre half than clogging up central midfield when we have Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams and now Wesolowski.

Yes Kisnorbo did look tidy at centre half, although he didn't have massive amounts to do,

We will be see him back in the center of midfiled on Boxing day no doubt :-( although im fairly sure Sylla will be benched in favour of Hughes.

According to the OS, full squad (except Weso) to choose from, Morris on the bench anyone?

<h3 class="headline">Foxes Fully Fit For Festive Fixtures </h3> 0,,10274%7E2717957,00.jpgCraig Levein says a near clean bill of health will stand his squad in good stead for the glut of Championship games over the festive period.

The Foxes face the prospect of four matches spread across a hectic eight-day spell.

But the City boss confirmed that with the exception of youngster James Wesolowski, who continues to recover from a broken leg, he had a fully fit squad available.

He said: "Alan Maybury got a knock in training on Wednesday, but I don't think he will be a problem. I would imagine he will be back training again on Saturday ahead of the Millwall game.

"We have got four games coming up in a short space of time over the Christmas period, so to have everyone fit is important. I'd imagine that we will need to use the whole squad over the next two or three weeks."

The Foxes will welcome back Paddy McCarthy from suspension for the Millwall clash, but youngster Alan Sheehan will definitely miss the game after seeing red in the 1-1 draw with Crewe.

I think Hughes played on the right last season and he do well there in place of Gillispie.Henderson must start, It is an good oppurinty to Henderson get experince against than bottom of table club? Williams should be given a chance if He fail that we can sell him off and sign a decent midfielder well as returning Weso and finally Morris should be on bench and should get some action as he is potential replacemet of lazy Syalla

Cannot imagine anything different although I would pick Stearman at left back.

loads of people have left out stearman why????

anyways this is what i would like to see, its different but never no it might work!!!! :whistle:

Henderson

Maybury Mcarthy Gerrbrand Nissa

Stearman

Smith Joey Williams

Hume Hammond

but ok thats not gunna happen so i would have to say:

henderson

maybury

mcarthy

gerrbrand

stearman

smith

joey

kisnorbo

williams

hume

hammond

subs: douglas, dublin, hughes,sylla, de vries

I wouldn't dream of putting Nils at left-back.

Henderson

Maybury, McCarthy, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo;

Stearman, Hughes, Joey,

Smith;

Hume, Hammond,

subs: Nils, Dion, Williams, Sylla, MDV.

I wouldn't dream of playing Kisnorbo left back either.

I don't particularly like the idea of Maybury at left back, but he's the best option we have at the moment. Johansson has been exposed far too often due to a lack of pace and mobility.

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Gerrbrand - Maybury

Hughes - Williams - Gudjonsson - Smith

Hume - Hammond

Although, I can see Kisnorbo and Johansson playing, simply for set pieces.

Archived